16th December 2010, 07:48 PM
richa jindal

Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?

Sir/mam,
I've done M.C.A through the route :PGDCA->M.Sc->M.C.A along with B.Ed,but graduation in B.Sc (med). Am I eligible for lecturership in polytechnical colleges or undergraduate college in chandigarh.plz, reply me.
regards :
richa jindal

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Punjab or Chandigarh for Integrated MCA?
  2. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  3. Am I eligible for lecturership for undergraduate colleges for statistics
  4. Which are the government approved B.Ed universities in which I can apply after securing 65%?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA students to go for lecturership?
  6. How to take admission in MCA in Chandigarh? Eligibility criteria and colleges in Chandigarh for MCA?
  7. List of colleges for whose MCA entrance exams I am eligible having done B.Sc(IT)?
  8. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  9. Am I eligible for lecturership in college after passing MSc from Kuvempu University
  10. How can I do diploma after ITI?
  11. List Polytechnic Colleges in Karnataka for Guest Lecturership?
  12. Eligibility for MCA from JNU after B.Sc (IT) distance learning with 72% marks without Maths as a subject? Other colleges with eligibility for MCA?
  13. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)?
  15. Is M.Sc.+ B.Ed. qualification eligible for lecturership in engineering colleges in chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  17. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  18. Can i be eligible to teach in Polytechnic Colleges on the basis of Diploma qualification? -- [New]
15th May 2011, 05:07 PM
mohd haider

Wink Re: Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?

of Madras Christian College, Chennai? Whether there is entrance test for the said course? When is the last date of admission? Whether the application form is available through the Internet?

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=635498#ixzz1M PrRdxBs
19th September 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?

What are the procedures to get a job in government colleges with m.phil degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?