7th February 2012, 01:35 PM
suhas kulkarni

How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?

I am to complete my B.E.(mech) in july.I want to join navy/marine engg.So what is procedure for admission ? also suggest colleges in mumbai/near pune.Pl inform about post graduation courses available in marine engg.and future prospects in this field

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course to E&TC Diploma holder in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  2. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  3. Can I do Postgraduate in Automobile Engineering after completing ETC course? List of colleges providing the course in Mumbai or Pune?
  4. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  5. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  6. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  7. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  8. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  9. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  10. Procedure to get admission in LLB after completing B.Com? Is there any entrance exam? List of colleges in India?
  11. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  12. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in Marine Engineering in a good college after completing 12th with 73.14%?
  14. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Procedure and percentage required in 12th to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering)? Total fee expenses including Hostel charges to study in Mumbai and Chennai?
  16. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  17. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  18. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
17th April 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?

fee structure of graduate marine engineering,how to join
31st July 2013, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?

i have completed my mechanical eng..now i am interested in doing marine corses suitable as per my degree ...........can u guide me and any collage n institute in mumbai
16th December 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my mechanical eng..now i am interested in doing marine corses suitable as per my degree ...........can u guide me and any collage n institute in mumbai
20th August 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech in marine designing after b.tech in mechanical engineering
5th April 2015, 11:45 AM
anju777

List of Marine Engineering colleges:

1.Maharastra Academy of Naval Education and Training
2.Tolani Maritime Institute
3.Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies
4.The Great Eastern Institute of Maritime studies
5.Vishwakarma Maritime Institute
6.Ocean Ship Maritime Services Pvt.Ltd
7.UPES School of Engineering
8.Padmabhushan Vasantdada Patil college of Engineering
9.Fleet Ocean Maritime Academy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?