7th February 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?

I'm final year student of diploma in mechanical engg, Can i get admsn in aeronautical engg through lateral entry. Also tell me abt the syllabus of the entrance exam 4 lateral entry.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  2. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  3. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  5. Chances of getting lateral entry into B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  10. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  12. Is there any Aeronautical Engineering college in which I can get lateral entry on diploma engineering basis after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Possibilities of doing Architecture Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical field?
  14. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  15. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  16. What is the marks criteria required in diploma course to apply for ISEET exam?
  17. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
8th February 2012, 01:42 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can switch to other stream in BE/B.tech course after completion of diploma course..

For that you have to appear in lateral entry exam, and you have to write the exam in the syllabus of aeronautical engineering course..

As you want to do BE/B.tech course in aeronautical engineering..
So, if you agree to do this then go for it...

All the best..
29th April 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?

I am doing eee final year diploma.can i have the eligibility to join lateral entry in aeronautical engineering.
21st May 2012, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i had completed my diploma in ece,now can i join mech engg in lateral entry?
14th June 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

dear sir have any entrance exam for lateral entry to take admission in B.E. aeronautical engineering in tamilnadu state?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?