8th February 2012, 12:41 PM
sdhananjayarao

How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?

Sir,

I am a B.Com. graduate. I wish to join in homeopathy course under distance mode. Please let me know the details of recognised universities that are officering the course.

S.Dhananjaya Ro
Visakhapatnam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  2. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  3. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  5. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  6. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  7. List of recognized institutes offering distance learning program in B.Tech (mechanical)?
  8. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Education program
  9. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  10. Which are the recognized universities offering M.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  11. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  12. Names of the institutes/universities offering distance education in Fiber Optics and courses recognized by AICTE/UGC?
  13. Which are the colleges for B.Ed in Mumbai through correspondence?
  14. How to pursue BSc in Chemistry through distance learning programme? I have passed HS exam
  15. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  16. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  17. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  18. Details of universities offering MFA through distance learning? Enrollment procedure and duration of course? -- [New]
9th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?

is poundharry university is recognize to provide Distence education through out India
29th June 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?

is Calorx Teachers university recognised by UGC?
25th May 2013, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

How may I get the details of
UGC recognized universities which
offering homeopathy course through
distance learning program?
Here I want to inform u that my subjects in I.Sc. is PCM, not taken Bio. My age is 47.

R K SINHA
KOLKATA
12th June 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Have a UGC Approved Distance education of madurai kamaraj university for Msc Chemistry.
27th October 2013, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of bhartiya shiksha parishad.bsp.Lucknow.
1st December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

is ignou offering any recognised homoepathy course either diploma or degree
3rd July 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

IS ANY provision to get homeopathy diploma or degree through distance mode from recognised university in India or abroad.
19th April 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

I want to acquire ugc recognised diploma in Homeopathy to start practice. I am 59 years of age with M. A degree. Regards
13th June 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do a course in homeopathy through correspondence, so tell me the universities offering such courses .
19th August 2019, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Distance homeo from ugc recognised open university
1st November 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Name of universities offering home path course through correspondence distance mode name of the course and duration and criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?