8th February 2012, 06:04 PM
sonalmirania

Can I do ICWA after passing BSc graduation?

i am a bsc graduate and i want to do icwa .Please suggest me ,can i do this course or not and how long it will take to complete and what is the fee structure.

10th February 2012, 11:43 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do ICWA after passing BSc graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalmirania View Post
i am a bsc graduate and i want to do icwa .Please suggest me ,can i do this course or not and how long it will take to complete and what is the fee structure.
Yes your eligible to apply for ICWAI course after completing your graduation . You may directly apply for intermediate course after completing graduation course .

ICWAI ie :- Institute of Cost and Work Accountant

To become an ICWA you need to qualified in three levels namely :- Foundation course / Intermediate course / Final course .

Eligibility Criteria :-

For Foundation course :- You should complete 12th standard in any stream from recognized university . Your age should not less than 17 years .

For Intermediate :- You should be complete graduation any discipline from recognize university . Your age should be not less then 18 years .

So , you may f directly apply for Intermediate course directly without apply foundation course .

I attach the fees structure and Syllabus for ICWA course please go through it . I hope that will be so helpful for you .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for ICWAI course.pdf(1,009.0 KB, 885 views)
File Type: pdf ICWA Fee structure.pdf(189.9 KB, 378 views)
11th February 2012, 10:19 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

ICWA-INSTITUTE OF COST AND WORK ACCOUNTANT, to become a Cost and Work Accountant you have to go through three phases of Courses-

FOUNDATION COURSE
INTERMEDIATE COURSE
FINAL COURSE

The candidate having completed 12th from any stream within the age of 17 years is eligible for Foundation Course of ICWAI.

The candidate having completed graduation degree from any stream and not less then 18 years of age, is eligible directly for Intermediate Course.

As you have completed graduation degree, you are eligible directly for Intermediate Course of ICWAI.

For further information you may log on to www.icwai.org
11th February 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Current Scope of CIMA and in future.....?
19th March 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i am a bsc graduate and i want to do c.a .Please suggest me ,can i do this course or not and how long it will take to complete and what is the fee structure.
4th May 2012, 05:15 PM
santhu01

Hi,my name is santhosh,compltd my bsc n waiting 4 results..i wud lyk 2 do icwa,can any 1 tel me abt the fee structure n is there available any study loans 4 dis co urse?am askng bcoz of am poor.i hav a deep desire to do icwa but i dnt hav any economical support.if there is no loan i cant able 2 do it.so plz any 1 inform me...
Thanx in advance..8-|
4th May 2012, 05:30 PM
santhu01

U can do c.a without any doubt.there is an entrance(cpt) for c.a with 6mnths coachng,regstrtion fee rs6000,aftr tat there is intermediate level(ipcc).this is 9mnths coaching,reg fee rs12000.in dis level there r 2 groups:group-1and group2.aftr ipcc there a final stage,i thnk dis fee may b bw 12000-15000 .if u wana stop aftr cmpltng group1 n taking articalship training u wil get ATC(Accounting technician certificate),then u wil get rs25000 salary with dis crfcte...
18th March 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello i am a Msc ( sicence ackground) can i clear ICWAI course without any difficulty especially in accounting stat
9th April 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i compleate b.sc(stats) but i am normal student and telugu medium thier is any difficualt in icwa plz tell me
23rd May 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in 2012 present. I am working as medical representative can you suggest good course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?