8th February 2012, 09:39 PM

How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?

one of the my friend was completed M.C.A.
He was gap of 3years after B.sc how to get job in it it is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  2. Teaching or Bank job, which is better for a 29 years old candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  3. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  4. Can I get a job in IT company even after having 2 year academic gap?
  5. Will I have a chance to get into software field after completing MCA?
  6. Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?
  7. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology? -- [New]
  8. Can I do graduation again after a gap of 8 years?
  9. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  10. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  11. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  12. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  13. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  14. Am I eligible to get Job in Infosys having more than 75% in every academia and having 3 years gap?
  15. Can I get a job in ISRO or any bachelor astronomy course after completion of distance education in BSc Physics?
  16. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  17. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a job in IBM with 4 years study gap?
24th July 2012, 11:33 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Job in IT field after completion of MCA but having a gap of 3 years after B.Sc?

Yes he can get a job if he has the required skills for this field. He should choose between areas like networking, programming, hardware etc depending on his interest and skills. At the time of the interview he will have to justify the reason of the break. Reasons like health or job are acceptable. He should be able to convince the interviewers on his skills and abilities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?