9th February 2012, 01:30 PM
anmol0007

Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?

what is the difference between regular and private 12th cbse and which is the best institute for private 12th science....?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Best institution for private 12th in science?
  2. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  3. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE board marksheet? Any colleges of UPTU and AIEEE approves private marksheet?
  4. How can I do my 12th CBSE private in commerce stream?
  5. Can I do B.Pharma while doing 12th class as a private candidate?
  6. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  7. Eligibility and application procedure to do 12th private after 10th from CBSE regular?
  8. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  9. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  10. Difference between CBSE Open and CBSE Private?
  11. Is there any problem in studying 12th Science private CBSE School?
  12. How to do private 12th private from CBSE?
  13. Possibility to study 12th CBSE from any Private School if failed in 12th ISC?
  14. What is the eligibility to do 12th from CBSE as private? When forms will be out? Difference between 12th from CBSE and from NIOS?
  15. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  16. What is the fee structure to give CBSE 12th private exam?
  17. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the differences between B.Com private and regular? -- [New]
5th April 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?

is improvement exam is different from private candidate%u2019s exam?
23rd July 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between private and regular 12th from CBSE? Which is the best institution for private 12th in science?

which school or college in lucknow treat as private examination for physics, chemistry and math.
15th September 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

can i apply regugar condidate from if ihad fail in 12th in three subjet
8th November 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

can i get admissionin in class 12 as aregular candidate if i fail in class 12 board exam
5th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between regular and private marksheet
20th March 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

From where the private candidates got their practical marks? Is it their previous year marks of practical
28th September 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Which of the following has non spherical subshell ot electron.(a)He (b)B (c)Be (d)Li
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?