9th February 2012, 08:16 PM
Mujaheed uddin

How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering

Sir iam mdmujaheedudddin iam studying diploma in mechanical engg at govt polytechnic nzb so i wanted to how to do aeuronautical engg after diploma what is the procedure to enter in it

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for aeronautical engineering? I am studying in diploma mechanical
  2. How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  7. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  8. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  11. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  12. Mechanical engineering Diploma holder is eligible for Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  15. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  16. What course I have to take after passing 10th class?
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering
16th February 2012, 08:23 PM
redbios

Default Re: How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering

hi...
it is possible to change your field while entering in degree after diploma. it follows simple process.
1. you have to apply for LEET exam of your state or any other state
2. you can also go for exam of any deemed university such as amity which has aeuronautical engg principle at its campus
3.after exam when you will go for counseling you will get the list of colleges that give admissions under that exam and after that you can easily verify which college campus provide your desired field
4. apply to that college with ur marks and get admission

i will prefer you to reply with your state and desiring college then i can guide you better
19th February 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do aeronautical engineering after diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering

Hello sir i am "Dileep kumar m" diploma student(mechanical final year) i want to join aeronautical engineering whats the procedure..
2nd September 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

hell sir i am ankit s diploma student(mechanical final year)i want to join aeronautical engineering what about 12 marks
9th February 2013, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to do Aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? please fast reply...
22nd September 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

respected sir, i am iqbal and now i am student of deploma mechanical engineering ,how can i get admission in b.tech aerospace?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?