9th February 2012, 11:54 PM
mistersank

Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

I completed my 2nd year mechanical engineering.
i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing for us in westbengal

1. Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?
  2. Companies offering summer industrial training for B.E Mechanical students?
  3. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training for 2nd year Mechanical Engineering students in Rajasthan and Haryana?
  4. Companies offering summer industrial training after completing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  5. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students?
  6. Which are the companies offering summer industrial training? I have completed 2nd year mechanical engineering
  7. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech CE student?
  10. Name of companies offering industrial training to mechanical engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  11. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  12. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations?
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur? -- [New]
  14. Companies offering Industrial Training to Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student in Nagpur?
  15. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  16. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Which companies offer industrial training summer?
  18. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
17th February 2012, 10:31 PM

Default Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

i want to do internship .plz give me some idea about this.I am 3rd year mechanical engineering student.
29th February 2012, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

i am a mechanical engineering student 3rd year and want to do industrial training most favourably in some refrigeration or air conditioning plant can u plz help me with some info.
18th March 2012, 11:11 AM

i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing for us in jaipur
22nd March 2012, 03:44 PM

hello ,
i have done 5 sem ,now i want to summer training for 1 month in mechanical engineering .kindly give me name of companies in gujarat ,delhi and rajasthan . send this on [email protected], plz do fast .
16th April 2012, 10:28 PM

i have done my 5th semester & now i m in 6th semester,after my examination i want to do summer training for 6 weeks in mechanical engg company.kindly give me the name of best copanies in delhi,rajasthan,chadigrah,himanchal pradesh & uttarakhand. send this to [email protected], plz do it fast.........
26th April 2012, 11:27 PM

i want companies name in jaipur
27th April 2012, 11:56 PM

I am in 4th sem. B.tech in odisa and i want to industrial training in month of july last or august please give me a good company name in jharkand,bangal or odisa. my email id. Is [email protected]
28th April 2012, 04:00 AM
pops07

Originally Posted by mistersank View Post
i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing for us in westbengal

There are many big and reputed Companies, which offers Summer Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students.

The name of those Companies are as follows......

1)NTPC

2) NHPC

3) Tata Power

4) Reliance Power

5) Adani Power

6) Damodar Valley Corporation

7) Lanco Infratech

8) SJVN

9) Nuclear Power Corporation of India( NPCIL)

10) CLP Power

11) Neyveli Lignite Corporation

12) Torrent Power

13) Bhel

14) IOCL

15) Power Grid.

16) Indian Railways

etc etc....

To have training from the above organisations, you have to go to the head quarters of the respective Organisations...........
29th April 2012, 06:58 PM

hallo sir
i am Imran ali ansari
from nawanshahar punjab
i am student of three year diploma engineering in mechanical branch.
i want to take six weeks of industrial training in your company.
so plz tell me about training procedure.
my e mail is_ [email protected]
my mobile no. is_ 8699609243
26th May 2012, 02:59 PM

hi sir
i am sundaramurthy from chengalpattu
studying mechanical in sri venkadeshwara college of engineering, sriperambathur...
i wish to know wat is implant training how to do it if so i ll be glad to do for about 2 to 3 weeks
so plz guide me out....
Thank you........

my email is [email protected]
my mobile no is... 9444269717
27th May 2012, 12:41 AM

HALLO SIR
I M KULDEEP MISHRA FROM B.DEOGHAR(JHARKHAND)
i m student of 2nd year b.tech engeering in mechanical branch
i want to take 6_ 7 weak sumer training in jharkhand or new delhi gurwao region any company
so pls tell me about training procedure
my e mail id is [email protected]
or [email protected]
my mo no is 9812694759
31st May 2012, 06:25 PM
aslamaa

i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing in Mumbai...
Plz some [email protected]
4th June 2012, 04:31 PM

I completed my 3nd year mechanical engineering.
i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing in hyderabad...
Plz some [email protected]
22nd August 2012, 06:49 PM

am a mechanical engineering student.just finished my 7th semester. I need a company in Nigeria to offer me industrial training.this is my mail address [email protected] reply my fast
30th August 2012, 03:56 PM

sir i am mdu rohtak affliated mechanical 7th sem engg plz to sugest in industrial traning to best company i am im in jharkhand so plz send url in industrial traning in company
16th September 2012, 01:21 PM

sir i"m a 2 year mechanical student,i want go to implant training in any core company at coimbatore.. which companies give ipt ???
17th September 2012, 03:58 PM

i am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student in nit tiuchirappalli . can i know the list of companies offering summer industrial training in punjab (or near jalandhar,bhathinda,ludhianaetc)?
email id :[email protected]
mobile no. :7667993075
17th September 2012, 04:03 PM

sir i am 2nd year mechanical engineering student studying in nit tiruchirappalli . can i know the list of companies offering summer training in punjab(or near to bhatinda, ambala, jalandhar)?
27th September 2012, 12:39 AM

SIR i am student of 3rd year MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
PLEASE SUGGEST ME COMPANY FOR MECHANICAL TRAINING IN BHOPAL AND JABALPUR
28th September 2012, 08:39 PM

sir i am 2nd year mechanical engineering student studying in virudhunagar.i want know the list of companies offering
inplant training in chennai.
mail id:[email protected]
cell:8760810488
3rd October 2012, 02:11 PM

Sir i m 2nd years dip in mech engg.
Pls info me.how i m get the job in mechanical companies.
My phone no - 9692911679
9th January 2013, 06:51 PM

sir I am the be 2nd year student.pls inform me how I should do training in mechanical companies.my [email protected]
13th January 2013, 05:21 PM

I finished my 5th semester.I am looking for an automobile company to provide the industrial training.Can you please give the name of some companies who provide industrial training.
thankyou
24th January 2013, 12:42 AM

I will get completed my 2 year in may2013.I want to have a industrial training.please inform me how to do and how to apply.
my email-www.pankajdwivedi36272gmail.com.
12th February 2013, 02:22 PM

hello friends this is m.santhosh doing 3rd year mechanical engineering i want to have a inplant training please inform me and how to applye
mail [email protected]
19th February 2013, 08:56 PM

I am laxman singh doing 3rd year mechanical engineering I want to training in four wheeler suzuky and Mahindra please inform me and how to apply
my [email protected]
20th February 2013, 01:28 PM

hello friends...m mohit arora..studying in 6th sem. of mechanical engg......i want to get training of 6 weeks in industry except automobile industry.....m from haryana...suggest me the better option nd give me the detailed procedure of that....send ur reply at [email protected] ,,thank you.
22nd February 2013, 01:02 PM
sahoop

hi,,,,,,

Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students

1.Lanco Infratech
2.Reliance Power
3.Torrent Power
4.Nuclear Power Corporation of India
5.Power Grid
6.Neyveli Lignite Corporation
7.SJVN
8.Damodar Valley Corporation

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th February 2013, 03:47 PM

respected sir,
i ranjit singh std of B.TECH-2nd year , want some suggestion from you about six weeks summer training. sir, i have seen CAD, CNC training centre or inst , i have just know that in these summer trn is it helpful for me for doing trn in CAD ,CNC trn centre.
please , its request you to reply your suggestion at this email id:-
[email protected] and
also write some other training inst and companies for trn.
28th February 2013, 06:06 PM
TARA001

HELLO,

Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students are :

Tata Power

Reliance Power

Adani Power

Damodar Valley Corporation

Lanco Infratech

SJVN

Bhel

IOCL

Power Grid.

GOOD LUCK
4th March 2013, 07:57 PM

I am student of J.N.Govt.Engg.college sundernagar, I like to do my 4 weeks industrial training in reputed company ,so please suggest me
ph no is 9459765071
6th March 2013, 10:11 PM
saurabh543

sir, i am saurabh kumar i am b tech 3rd yr student in nims university jaipur

i want to do summer traning .

1)NTPC

2) NHPC

3) Tata Power

4) Reliance Power

5) Adani Power

6) Damodar Valley Corporation

7) Lanco Infratech

8) SJVN

9) Nuclear Power Corporation of India( NPCIL)

10) CLP Power

11) Neyveli Lignite Corporation

12) Torrent Power

13) Bhel

14) IOCL

15) Power Grid.

16) Indian Railways

etc etc....[/COLOR][/I][/B]

To have training from the above organisations, you have to go to the head quarters of the respective Organisations...........
[/QUOTE]
12th March 2013, 05:50 PM

sir i am student of 2nd year mechanical engg.i want to do my summer training in mumbai,please tell me how i join my training.
4th April 2013, 08:07 PM
aamirsoheal

[QUOTE=mistersank;1756493]I completed my 2nd year mechanical engineering.
i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing for us in chandigarh
16th April 2013, 10:11 PM

i need indestrial company so plz give me some idea about this. I am 3rd year mechanical engineering student.
30th April 2013, 11:48 PM

i have completed my 3 year and wanted to do industrial training so please give me details
5th May 2013, 12:08 PM
MAKES 25

Cool Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

Originally Posted by mistersank View Post

DEAR FRIEND,

I HAVE GIVEN BELOW LIST OF THE COMPANIES AS UNDER :-

1. TATA POWER.

2. B.H.E.L STANDS FOR BHARAT HEAVY ELETRONIC LIMITED.

3. TORRENT POWER.

4. ADANI POWER.

5. I.O.C.L STANDS FOR INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED.

6. RELIANCE POWER - ANIL AMBANI.

7. N.T.P.C.

8. INDIAN RAILWAYS.

9. LANCO INFRATECH.

10.N.H.P.C.

THANK YOU

with best wishes of Makes 25.

6th September 2013, 10:15 PM

Question Re: Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students?

Hello sir,
I have completed my 3rd year mechanical engineering.
i want to know the companies offering summer industrial trianing for me in ahemedabad.
7th September 2013, 06:20 PM
EFDRTG

Dear user

Some of the companies are listed below. They offer internship as well as jobs.

STM
Cadence
Agilent
NI
GE Electrical
NIC
SAIL
BHEL
NTPC
ONGC

Good luck
7th September 2013, 10:14 PM
GBCIM

HELLO,

Companies offering summer industrial training for Mechanical Engineering students.

1.CLP Power
2.Neyveli Lignite Corporation
3.Torrent Power
4.BHEL
5.IOCL
6.NPCIL
7.NTPC
8.NHPC
9.Tata Power
10.Reliance Power
11.Adani Power.

This should help
thank you.......................
27th September 2013, 10:11 AM

Hello sir, I completed my diploma 3 year mechanical engineering I want to know the companies offering industrial training in any where. Please suggest the companies offers training
8th December 2013, 11:40 AM

SIR i am student of 3rd year MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

i have completed my 3 year and wanted to do industrial training so please give me name of the company in gujarat.
24th December 2013, 09:00 PM

I am a student of b.tech 3rd year in mechanical engg from uptu.

sir i wanna do sumer training in automobile sector .

plz suggest me any company near about ahemdabad
That would be so nice of you.

my email [email protected]
15th January 2014, 04:21 PM

hello sir/madam,

i am piyush from delhi pursuing mechanical engg. i want to know the company name who provides 6 month industrial training and also i want to know about the procedure so that i can apply to the company.

suggest me and uide me sir/madam.

PIYUSH
mob-9871383715
23rd January 2014, 12:42 PM

Hlo sir
I m student of mechanical engineering(4th). I want to do industrisl traning in 8th sem. Its an additional practical subject could u suggest me plz.
How I can enter in industry for this.
12th March 2014, 09:41 AM

I am mechanical engineering of B.TECH. 2nd year student.please request for 6weeks summer tranning of start dated-26-05-2014.i am study in mandigobind-garh.punjab,Ludhiana. Thanks sir
My request is accept that an information my Emai-id:-sumitkumar8284878801.
mobile No:-8284878801
18th March 2014, 05:59 PM

Hello ,
i have done 5 sem ,now i want to summer training for 1 month in mechanical engineering .kindly give me name of companies in lucknow & Delhi . send this on [email protected], plz do it fast .
5th April 2014, 01:06 PM

i am a B tech(mech) student in 4th sem. I want to summer training for 45 days in may/june. kindly give me name of companies in chandigarh or near himachal pradesh. send this on [email protected]
iwill thank ful to u plz do it immidiatly....
24th April 2014, 04:14 PM

my name is gopal kumar, i am completed 3rd year of mechanical engg.,i want to summer training in mechanical engg.please suggest me any company in bhopal and bihar my email id [email protected] ,my mob no-9407522411