17th December 2010, 08:18 PM
Kimz

Have passion in Maths but not doing well in it : Can I enroll for Accountancy?

Have passionate in mathematics, but i find my self not doing very well.Can i enroll for accountancy as my career opportunity. Thank you

21st December 2010, 06:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Have passion in Maths but not doing well in it : Can I enroll for Accountancy?

Surely there is no problem in enrolling for accountancy. In accountancy there is not too much of maths involved. Just simple addition and subtraction.
22nd December 2010, 11:59 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Have passion in Maths but not doing well in it : Can I enroll for Accountancy?

only passion is not sufficient to choose any subject in your career. you must do well in that subject. but you have mentioned that you are not well in mathematics. then i will suggest you do not choose accountancy as your subject. try to find out other subject.

but if you want to choose accountancy then you may choose it. you are surely eligible for it. there is lots of mathematics also in accountancy.

best wishes.
22nd December 2010, 12:29 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Have passion in Maths but not doing well in it : Can I enroll for Accountancy?

surly there is no probleum , you can easly enroll for accountancy ,,,,,, but have a good confidence in your self

my best wishes is with you

hope for your good future
22nd December 2010, 01:16 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)You have passion in Maths , so you can go for Science with Maths itself, try to spend more time on Maths or Prepare best Question center, because if you go for Accounts means ,you can't able to write so many exam,then you will feel bad ,why i din't take Maths with Science?

2)Exam that you will miss are Indian Army Officer posting,RRB ,pilot and so many Government Exam

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 05:52 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,
You can go for accountancy if you are passionate about mathematices...
Accounts math are less tough than science math,dont warry go for it...
22nd December 2010, 08:12 PM
kgrvindia

If u have a passion, Surely u will succeed provided.....

U MUST HAVE SUCH ATTITUDE IN U

Nepolian Bonapart told........ The word impossible is not in my dictonary....

To understand Mathematics keep following in mind

1. It is a langauge.
2. It is langauge of physics so you must have good under standing of
physics particularly good visualisation of systems.
3. There are tremendous chances of mistakes so one should go step by
step without bypassing anything.
4. It needs past understanding to b good.
22nd December 2010, 10:05 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

If you dont Perform Maths well, Then how can you think that, you will handle the Accountancy.

Accountancy, is not a simple subject, it was more tough than Maths and in Accountancy ther are lots of calculations.

But, if you dont go with Maths, and interested to enroll in Accountancy, then dont worry you are eligible.

But please make sure that, you have to work hard in Acountancy more than Maths.

f you have select Accountancy, then please always Practice Accounts Question, only then you will be able to do Accountacncy question properly.

So, please choose field according to Interest and always choose that subjects, in which you handle properly in Future.

But, dont worry, if you work hard, definately you will get sucess in Accounts field and you make your career bright in Accounts field.
22nd December 2010, 11:18 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

It is a right decision to change your subject if you are not doing well in a particular subject. But before changing the subject think twice whether you will be able to handle the new subject in a better way. If yes then there is no problem.

Yes, you can enroll for accountancy if you do not want to study mathematics. But you must know that accountancy also involves numerous complex calculations. And the calculations in accountancy are different from that of maths. So, choose the subject carefully.
24th December 2010, 10:34 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Have passion in Maths but not doing well in it : Can I enroll for Accountancy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimz View Post
Have passionate in mathematics, but i find my self not doing very well.Can i enroll for accountancy as my career opportunity. Thank you
if you are passionate about mathematics then why you are thinking like so, don't worry if you still have ray of boosting your career and you have confidence , i can see from creating a post ..here.

go for accountancy i think you will be having great future ahead.
27th December 2010, 01:15 PM
Kimz

Priyanka Swengg thanks alot, you have brighten my future even before i conquer it. Have felt your advice from my heart. Am going for accountancy.To other advisers thanks in advance.
3rd January 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

yeah,as we have turned a new year calender here in kenya,have decided to join school to pursue my career in accountancy as per encouragement ed support advice from you
guys.(6th of Jan 2011),Just pray for me, and for any assistance i will not hesitste to seek your advice.Thankyou
4th January 2011, 12:16 AM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Have passion in Maths but not doing well in it : Can I enroll for Accountancy?

Hi!!!!
Mathematics and Accountancy both are different subjects.You have a passion about mathematics even than cant perform well so how can you think that you can well perform in any other subjest whether it is accountancy.
Accountancy is not so easy so that you can handle simply. You have to work hard for that and may much more than your mathematics so i think better to continue your mathematics. just do hard with it and you will get a better result and by the way there is no maths in accountancy except addtion and deletion.So carry on with your maths.

with best wishes!!!!
16th February 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i have interest done M.com but having passion in fine arts.. can i enroll for fine arts??
16th February 2011, 09:09 PM
sai gayathri

i have done M.Com but i have passion in fine arts.. can i enroll fine arts??
11th April 2011, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

hi i have complete my m.com so can u please help me out what type of course i can attend because i m interested in bank jobs
11th April 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my m.com i m interested in bank job so what type course suitable to me
11th April 2011, 08:55 PM
hetal gangani

hi i have complete my m.com so can you guide me please what type of course i can attend because i am interested in bank job
11th May 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i luv arts (fine arts) m good in it and want to take commerce for dng side by course of photography!! so plz suggest me what shud i do . Just appeared 10th board exams....
31st May 2011, 10:36 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

1)You have passion in Maths , so you can go for Science with Maths itself, try to spend more time on Maths or Prepare best Question center, because if you go for Accounts means ,you can't able to write so many exam,then you will feel bad ,why i din't take Maths with Science?

2)Exam that you will miss are Indian Army Officer posting,RRB ,pilot and so many Government Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?