10th February 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?

Respected Sir/Madam,

My details
I did Bsc (stats) in 2009 and also i did PG diploma in applied stats with software in 2010 from Mumbai university but now can i to pursue course of MSW as a girl?

Questions
1.Can u let me know wheather i m eligible for MSW?
2.Is it necessary to do BSW before MSW?
3.When the forms are available for the course of MSW (latest date) for admission?
4.From where to get the forms?
5.Could u please suggest some of the college/institutes in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  4. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  5. Model Question Papers and list of major Institutions for MSW?
  6. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  7. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  8. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for B.Ed CET for Mumbai? What's the admission date for the same?
  10. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  11. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU? What is the criteria and procedure for admission?
  12. List of top institutions offering UG(pharmacy) course in Mumbai? What's the admission date and procedure for the same?
  13. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  14. How much percentage is required for polytechnic in class 10th?
  15. How to do correspondence MSW course after completing BSc Physics
  16. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure to do MSW after completing B.Com graduation
  18. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
8th June 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?

i have completed my b.com final year so can i do msw now?what is the criteria?suggest some colleges for msw in indore
15th June 2012, 05:43 AM
guruvana244

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my b.com final year so can i do msw now?what is the criteria?suggest some colleges for msw in indore

To pursue Master of Social Work [MSW}, from Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU}, candidate must hold a Bachelors degree in any stream from a recognized University. The duration of the program is 2 years, however, it could extend up to 5 years. The fees will cost around 12,100.

For detail Information regarding admission procedure and nearest study center you may refer to the given address:

School of Social Work,
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068
India
+91-29532467,29534394,29534394

30th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

iam studying bsc fashion technology whether iam eligible to study msw?
8th July 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my ty-bcom degree course from mumbai university am i eligible for master in social work course
please recomend me soon as u can
23rd July 2012, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

i m dentist,can i do MSW preparation?
10th June 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Iam B.Sc math graduate,what value i will receive after doing MSW
7th February 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bba and than i am appring mba . I want to take admissuon
Msw in pune unversity . Let me know what is process for this admission .

Thanks .
28th February 2014, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

iam doing my B.E but i have my interest to do MSW am i eligible to do tat course?
18th March 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam.
I m completing my graduation in sociology.last year so I just want to know that m I eligible for msw or not.or doing msw in distance education os helpful or good for me..

Thanks. Rply me soon
29th April 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

please help me ... i am from guwahati. i have cmpleted my graduation in the year 2012. and i want to take admission in government institute to peruse MSW regular course .so can you please suggest me where and how should i apply ? please help me. thanks and regards.
Priti
1st June 2014, 11:16 PM
Robertneag

Default Why don`t let`s play?

Hi all!
How is it going?
I found a very good site with games online.
FlashGameStreet.com offers you more than 12000 online games,
including adventure, action, shooting, sports,
puzzle, multiplayers and more.
Why don`t let`s go and play there?
2nd November 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com degree from Mumbai University can I do MSW now ? What is criteria ?
Plz suggest me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?