10th February 2012, 01:56 PM
kurumnalepawan

Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?

hi, sir i am now in finel year of B.E. I am fro maharashtra karnataka board, i had complited my 12 th in maharashtra,i want to do m.tech. in maharashtra is there any possibility to fill PG cet form for maharashtra,also is there possibility of getting govt. seat for m.tech in maharashtra??????

Related Questions:
  1. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  2. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  3. How to fill the online form from Maharashtra? I am studying in AP
  4. Can I get admission in MBA in JBIMS on 89.62 percentile in MAT?
  5. Possibility to appear in Maharashtra CET to study BPT for PCM student? Colleges with fee expenses?
  6. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  7. How to fill the form for admission in outside colleges? Last date to fill the form? What steps are to be followed?
  8. Can I fill the B.Ed CET form online? Last years B.Ed CET question papers? Last date of submission of the B.Ed?
  9. How to fill the form of MHT CET so as to re-appear?
  10. What is the date to fill the ASSO CET forms?
  11. How to get the form of MHT CET MBA exam? Is there any online registration form for that? Procedure to get the form?
  12. Date of forms for Maharashtra CET for M.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Do I need to apply separately for MBA and MCA for I-CET ?
  14. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  15. Can I fill up the form on the basis of Cast Certificate of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  17. How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?
  18. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
11th May 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any possibility to fill the PG CET form for Maharashtra?

Sir i have completed my btech in ap.i am from a.p am i eligible to write maharastra pgcet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?