10th February 2012, 04:49 PM
Israt imroze

How may i achieve DCH in India? I have done MBBS from Bangladesh and have 1.5 years training experience in pediatrics

I am dr israt.completed mbbs from Bangladesh. And also have 1.5 yrs training in pediatrics.how can I achieve dch in India.plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Diploma in Child Health course in India if completed MBBS from Bangladesh? Is there any entrance exam available? Cost of Diploma in Child Health?
  2. Detailed information about DGO, DCH and DNB(Pediatrics) course for BPT graduate?
  3. Chances of getting Government job after doing DCH and secondary DNB pediatrics?
  4. How to pursue DNB in Pediatrics after DCH? Institutes in Punjab, Haryana and Chandigarh?
  5. How to pursue secondary DNB in pediatrics I after DCH course? Number of seats in Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana? Any entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should a Bangladeshi candidate do in order to get admission in MBBS course in India?
  7. How can I apply for human clinical embryology post graduation course in India?
  8. Can i get Medical training in Canada after completion of MBBS from Bangladesh?
  9. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  10. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  11. How can I get admission to study DGO in India if completed MBBS in Bangladesh?
  12. How to join Indian Army after completing MBBS, DCH, DNB, MD Physiology? I am 37 years old
  13. Which are the best institutes for DNB Pediatricts in Mumbai?
  14. What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in India if belongs to Bangladesh?
  16. Admission in DCH in private medical college?
  17. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh? -- [New]
  18. MBBS admission for Bangladeshi student in India?
18th November 2020, 12:33 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: How may i achieve DCH in India? I have done MBBS from Bangladesh and have 1.5 years training experience in pediatrics

DCH stands for diploma in child health care it is a year undergraduate course or one or two years
The eligibility for this is a candidate must at least have an MBBS degree if you want to pursue the postgraduate course
The fee structure starts from 6000 to 128000
You will first have to pass the mpps entrance exam test in order to practice the course in India only then you will be able to practice
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?