10th February 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?

Now i study in b.e. .after m.e. How to get higher education plz explain me
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies? -- [New]
  3. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  4. What to do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Better courses for me in higher education after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I continue my studies in B.F.A? I've done my higher secondary education and diploma in Fashion designing
  6. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  7. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for getting scholarship to continue B.E higher education?
  9. Is it advisable to take my son to UK to continue 11th and 12th standard after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  10. Can I study Journalism being a 12th NIOS Arts candidate?
  11. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  12. Which course can I opt for Higher Education after completion of Diploma having not interested to join BE or B.Tech?
  13. Can i continue higher education in LAN field after Sagithiyaratna in Hindi?
  14. Can I get any Scholarship for Higher Education after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  15. What are the higher educations available after CA?
  16. In which field should I get into after B.Tech in ECE? How is it possible to get education loan to study along with job?
  17. How to do higher education after BBM?
  18. Is there higher education after BBM?
29th December 2012, 08:45 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now i study in b.e. .after m.e. How to get higher education plz explain me
please send me the details
Dear Aspirant,

For getting into the ME/MTech.

You need to appear the exams by which the Education Board can get you into a ME/Mtech college by your exam score.

Exams for getting admission into the ME/MTECH:
  • GATE : Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers
  • PGCET : Post Graduate Common Entrance Test

Top universities like SRM university and more have their own exams for giving admissions to the students.
SRM Entrance Exam- Chennai

Like wise if you want to get into the IIT's or NIT's you should write GATE exam .It is the All india exam.Based on the AIR(All India Rank).

You are given admission.Each college have its own cutoff for admission.if you get less than the cutoff in a particular college.The admission wont be possible.

Cutoff will be on the score of your gate exam.so if you give your score high in the gate exam then their will be a chance of getting a good seat in the top colleges in the india.

Therefore i want to suggest you that get into a good coaching center where you can get good amount of subject.

Refer Institutes like:

• TIME
  • ACE

These are the top coaching center's in the india for the gate exam.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
16th May 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?

i hv done my B.E. in ECE...hw can i get admission in M. tech. through nongate...??
10th August 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?

i completed m.e in power electronics and drives..what am i supposed to study after this..ph.d or m.phil.....give an idea about it
15th June 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Can l get the admission in jaincollege for ME by pgcet if so what is the probable ranking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?