11th February 2012, 12:03 AM
Sushil Singh

When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?

I'm doing my final year BCS .I want to know when is the pune entrance for pg in MCS what is new syllabus for mcs as well entrance Exam
so please send information about entrance exam and date of entrance exam.I want to know about the fee structure also.

I have completed my 10th & 12th FROM Bhopal board with distinction after that Taken 1 year drop then taken addimision in BCS but last sem was backlog, want to do MCS so how it is possible please suggest me.

Also i want to know, how i can get placement

7th July 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?

sir,
Can i get admission for Msc(computer science) without giving the entrance exam for the same based on the pune university result.I have secured first class with distinction in my Bsc(computer science).
please suggest me some colleges in pune which provides admission without entrance exam.. plz reply.
18th July 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Pune entrance exam for PG in MCS? What will be the fee structure if the course?

can i get admission for Msc(computer science) without giving the entrance exam for same based pune university result. i have secired first class in my bsc(computer science). plese suggest me some colleges in pune which provides addmisson without entrance exam..plz reply
11th May 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for mcs entrance exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?