11th February 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?

hello sir....i want to become CA.I have completed MBA this year...plz suggest me is it right to think about CA or not?and guide me cost for CA course along with coaching classes and is it mandetory to appear for CPT exam after MBA or Can i apply directly for IPCC

17th February 2012, 09:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir....i want to become CA.I have completed MBA this year...plz suggest me is it right to think about CA or not?and guide me cost for CA course along with coaching classes and is it mandetory to appear for CPT exam after MBA or Can i apply directly for IPCC
Pursuing Chartered Accountancy will definitely prove to be beneficial as it will boost your career. Master of Business Administration is in trend now a days and has become the first preference for most of the individuals from various backgrounds. Now, the problem lies with the quality of the education as many of them are pursuing it from any universities but in order to have a good career after doing MBA, one must pursue it only from reputed B-Schools. Now, when every second individual is carrying an MBA degree, it becomes very important to enhance your qualification and to do so, chartered accountancy is definitely a good choice. So, basically, if you have done your MBA from any of the best B-Schools of India, you don't need to worry about your career and you don't even need to hold any other professional certificate to make it to the top but if you have pursue the course from an average rated B-school, pursuing Chartered accountancy or other professional course becomes mandatory to have a satisfying career ahead.

Now, as far as Common Proficiency Test is concerned, yes, it is mandatory to pursue the course even if you are a graduate or a master degree holder.
The Chartered Accountancy course fee(including examination fee) is as follows:
Common Proficiency Test- Rs.6600
Integrated Professional Competence Course- Rs.10600
Final Course- Rs.12250

For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
8th May 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do CA after completing MBA? What's the eligibility criteria to appear in IPCC?

hello sir....i want to become CA.I have completed MBA in 2010 ..and i qualify CPT in 2010 DECEMBER, after I PAY registration fee for IPCC but i couldn't attend the exams. now i want to write those exams who am not written. Now my query is am i pay registration fee again or not, how many times may i attend for ipcc exams with this registration fees please clarify me

THANKING YOU SIR
12th July 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing IPCC. . .and b.com 1st year.I m thinking about doing MBA in finance at later stage. what are its exposure ?
8th November 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir now i m persuing pgp in marketing and corespondence mba in finance and i have 48 percent in B.com can i eligibile for ipcc direct i have also CFP
15th January 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 50% marks in bcom.iam doindog mba from distance education .now I want to do ca.can I do ca after complition of my mba in 1st division.please reply
19th January 2016, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am going to finish my MBA finance degree by 2 months in reputated university ....but I have more interest in doing CA ....is whether doing CA will proceed to give a good career option for me.....
1st August 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I have 60 percent in PG MBA but in my graduation marks 49 in LLB my self is eligible for direct IPcc ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?