11th February 2012, 06:12 PM
surajsinghrajput

Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai

i am a student of a private engineerring college in Bhilai.i have just completed my 3rd year in ET&T.i want to know the procedure for applying for summer training.i also want to know which are the companies in which i can do training.the training can be of about a month.
Please do reply because this is the best time i can ask for.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  2. List of companies to do summer internship training in Bhilai or Raipur?
  3. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
  5. How to apply for training in SAIL, Bhilai?
  6. Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)
  7. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  11. How should I apply for summer training?
  12. List of companies providing training to B.E. with Civil Engineering in Raipur and Bhillai?
  13. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  14. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there? -- [New]
1st January 2013, 05:00 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai

You need to contact the chosen industry by sending a mail to the HR department of the company in order to know the information and procedures required by the company. thereafter you can apply accordingly and go for the training in your prescribed training period
30th June 2013, 04:06 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai

Hi

You can directly write to HR of the company with your CV and cover letter.
However, chances are very less, as they receive many such mails and thus select the best few.

Best way would be to push your CV through some friend/relative working in these company. Company give preference to referal of their employees.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?