18th December 2010, 04:34 PM
patilashwini

Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

which cources are available after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication by which i can continue my educational field job,that courses should be part time

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I do diploma in electronics and telecommunication via part time? List of colleges for doing part time diploma?
  2. Information regarding Part Time Diploma courses in Electronics and Telecommunication in Mumbai? List of colleges offering these courses?
  3. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Short term courses while doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  9. How to get admitted in part time evening college in Kolkata? I have passed diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  10. What are the courses I can take after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. What should I do further if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  13. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  14. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  15. How can I join ISRO after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  16. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  17. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  18. Can we do something for career after 10th?
24th December 2010, 02:04 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hi,
You can go many courses such as embedded
But my advice would be complete the degree through lateral entry.
You ll get lots of scope.

All the best.
22nd January 2011, 12:40 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

hi,
You can go for VLSI design and short term courses for hardware and networking field.

You can also complete your btech and write for IES exam to get into government jobs,you can also go for Mtech programmes through GATE exam.

All the best..

regards,
yash
3rd February 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication admission
21st February 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i am 10th passed and not completed polytechnic course and i have employee tikona digital network pvt.ltd. raipur
24th February 2011, 10:34 PM
chinudey20

You can do course in VLSI or Embedded Systems or you can do short time courses conducted by BSNL.
25th February 2011, 07:20 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication
can go for VLSI design and
short term courses for hardware and networking field.
courses such as embedded
You can also complete your btech and write for IES exam to get into government jobs,you can also go for Mtech programmes through GATE exam.
complete the degree through lateral entry.
You ll get lots of scope.

good luck
4th March 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

completing diploma what is the next coures
17th March 2011, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,
I have completed Diploma in ECE and now i am working in Mobile Manufacturing Company.Anybody can refer me to do a suitable course/Degree.
26th April 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

how many copetitive exam after diploma EC & which?
27th April 2011, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;453144]Hi All,
I have completed Diploma in IT Diploma.i am fiend the job.
16th May 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinudey20 View Post
You can do course in VLSI or Embedded Systems or you can do short time courses conducted by BSNL.
how many course running in state & how to Apply....
20th May 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I am shibananda samanta,25 years old.After complete diploma enginearing in electrical I can get Indian gov. Service or company? Pleaq Plear
9th June 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

hi i m doing diploma in part time,,after compelete this,,can i join regular BE cources,,if i join what r the cources can i select?
kindly advice,,
1st August 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

part time valuable jobs after completing BE in electronics and communication?
28th October 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

i completed diplom in electronics what couse to do?
9th November 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

I did my diploma in Electronics And Communication.after diploma i did job in 2 to 3 kind of field they r not related to technical mean diploma level bt presently working as support engieer(Software company) from last year 2010. Presently looking A course for bright future bcz can not do b.tech.Plz suggest me wt kind of course will be beneficial for me.

regards
VINEY
27th April 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

i want todo a diploma courses
20th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of diploma in electronic & telecommunication enng. but i m fail in 1 subject of my last (6th) semester of ETC, now i m free for 1 year for my BE so any 1 can suggest me any courses in this period or job in nagpur region
28th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

You can join one of the following course, which will provide you great knowledge and experience:

1. VLSI(Very Large Scale Integrated Circuit

2. Embedded System

3. Hardware and Networking Field

4. Mobile Technology

5. Ethical Hacking

GOOD LUCK
6th October 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

im complete in diploeng in ic.and now iwant btech for part time .please send me avalible college in gujarat
27th November 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

im studying diploma ECE 1st year.after completion of this diploma can i get a job in army
plz send solution to [email protected]
29th November 2012, 07:14 PM
nvihar

HI,

These are following Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication----------------------

1.Hardware and Networking Field
2.Ethical Hacking
3.VLSI
4.Mobile Technology
5.Embedded System
6.Java
7.CCNA
8..Net.

Hope It Helps!
Good luck......
30th November 2012, 10:06 AM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patilashwini View Post
which cources are available after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication by which i can continue my educational field job,that courses should be part time

list of best parttime course after diploma

Mobile Technology

Ethical Hacking

Embedded System

Hardware and Networking Field
9th February 2013, 05:45 PM
chinook

hello friend,

Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication

2.VLSI(Very Large Scale Integrated Circuit
3.Mobile Technology
4.Ethical Hacking
5.Embedded System

thank you & all the best....
25th April 2013, 08:39 AM
sahoopp
Member+

dear friend,,,,

2.VLSI(Very Large Scale Integrated Circuit

3.Ethical Hacking

4.Mobile Technology

5.Embedded System

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16th July 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed the diploma in electronics and communication which course i can do
12th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Will l have a chance for join in agricultural polytechnic after completing diploma in electronic and Communications
9th May 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

iam completed in electronics & communication.next you suggest one part time course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?