11th February 2012, 10:13 PM
empachu

Latest Syllabus and Exam pattern for UGC NET and SLET Exams in Computer Science Applications?

kindly let me know the latest syllabus and question pattern for ugc net and slet exams for computer science and applications

Related Questions:
  1. Updates, syllabus and pattern of UGC-NET(Computer Science & Application)? -- [New]
  2. Solved question papers of UGC NET and SLET exam?
  3. UGC NET/SLET Computer Science study material or books with author name?
  4. Study material to prepare for UGC NET exam in Computer Science Applications?
  5. When will be the SLET Exam in Uttar Pradesh? Does the syllabus for SLET and NET Exams be same?
  6. Which Book should I prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Applications?
  7. Detailed information, syllabus and reference books for preparation of Tamil Nadu SLET(Computer Application)?
  8. List of good books and study materials for UGC NET Economics?
  9. Date of SLET exam? Syllabus for Computer Science?
  10. M.tech Computer Science student eligible to write NET? Syllabus for UGC NET?
  11. Exam date and syllabus of SLET exam for computer science paper -- [Most Discussed]
  12. When will the SLET exam be held in Karnataka? Is there any age limitation and how may I get details, syllabus and model question papers for the same?
  13. How may I get information about the latest syllabus and exam pattern for UGC NET (English)? How may I get the sample question papers for the same?
  14. Information about SLET exam in computer science? Syllabus, date and application details of SLET?
  15. Books to be referred for Urdu Subject in objective type?
  16. Procedure to give UGC SLET exam from Rajasthan in computer science subject?
  17. Does SLET exam of West Bengal offer computer science? What is the syllabus for the same?
  18. Date of SLET Exam? Syllabus of Computer Science for SLET Exam?
12th February 2012, 08:58 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Latest Syllabus and Exam pattern for UGC NET and SLET Exams in Computer Science Applications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by empachu View Post
kindly let me know the latest syllabus and question pattern for ugc net and slet exams for computer science and applications

Latest Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern For UGC NET Computer Applications

In the attachments..you will find some of the previous year papers of Computer Science and Applications for the UGC NET..

The NET or the National Eligibility Test is conducted every year for the lectureship or the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) programs..

Eligibility Criterion :-

1) The candidate must have cleared his post graduation with an aggregate of 55% or above without rounding off (50% for the reserved categories)

2) The candidates applying for the JRF must be within the age limit of 17-28 years as seen on the first date of the month in which they are appearing for the exam.. (no upper age limit for lectureship)

You will be facing 3 papers for clearing this examination..

For more details on the exam..you can visit http://ugcnetonline.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
6th March 2012, 06:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest Syllabus and Exam pattern for UGC NET and SLET Exams in Computer Science Applications?

syllabus of chemistry for NET Exam
6th November 2013, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Latest Syllabus and Exam pattern for UGC NET and SLET Exams in Computer Science Applications?

Slet exam total markes and elligible markes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?