12th February 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka

i have studied 1st to 10th standard in M.P and 1styear and 2nd year in karnataka can i write cet exams .if i will write wat will be the condition
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  2. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  3. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  4. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  5. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  7. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  9. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  11. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  13. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  14. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  16. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
19th May 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka

dear sir am from kerala. i have done 3 year diploma in karnataka. so can i apper for cet karnataka.please reply me soon my mailid is [email protected].
17th July 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka

i study 1 to 8th in tamil nadu and i learned from 9th to 2nd puin bangalore i am i eligible to write CET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?