12th February 2012, 10:13 AM
ajeetsagar

How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?

sir/maem i have done four year bachelors programme in hospitality and catering technology from india presently persuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism managment from new zealand i want to make my carreer in tourism in india so what i have to take another step to get the job in india tourism.....so help me please

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  2. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do regular B.Ed from MDU and regular MSc from DU?
  4. Can I get Tourism Job in Government Sector if pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism Management?
  5. Government jobs in Travel & Tourism sector after Diploma?
  6. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  7. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  8. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate? -- [New]
  9. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  10. How can I get a job in ministry of Tourism India?
  11. How can I get job in Ministry of Tourism being a Ph.D in Tourism candidate?
  12. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  14. Job openings Tourism in Maharashtra? How to apply for it?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  16. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  17. Which is a more profitable job, Airline or Tourism? How much is the salary package? Positions available for Tourism Professionals?
  18. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
4th December 2020, 11:17 AM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?

yaar degrees and qualifications are up to the mark so the chances of getting jobs are better you can apply in various tourism departments like
Government of India tourism departments
Tour operator
Hotels
Airline
Travel agency
You can also set up your own travel agency
You can also apply as a professor to teach in various schools of tourism and management
the most important thing to get a job is you have to maintain a high profile CV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?