12th February 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Navy after 10th? What's the future prospective for this?

hiiii.i am sahil i want to join navy after 10th now i am studing in standard 9th.So what should i need to join indian navy plz reply me i would be thank for you.
please reply soon..

25th February 2012, 06:36 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after 10th? What's the future prospective for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiii.i am sahil i want to join navy after 10th now i am studing in standard 9th.So what should i need to join indian navy plz reply me i would be thank for you.
please reply soon..
After qualifying the Secondary Level exam (Class-10), candidates willing to join Indian Navy may apply for the rank of Sailor through Matric Entry Recruits. Candidates within the age limit of 17-21 years may apply for the same.
Candidates appointed through this mode will be recruited as Stewards, Cooks and Topass.

The notification for recruitment is usually published in India's leading Newspapers including Employment News from time to time.
The selection process comprise of the following stages:
  • Written Exam
  • Physical Test
  • Medical Examination
Once the notification is published, the application forms can also be downloaded from the official website of Indian Navy- www.nausena-bharti.nic.in.
27th February 2012, 11:38 AM
michael_scofield

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy after 10th? What's the future prospective for this?

Dear
yes you can join air force after your 10th.
Airforce some recruitment time to time for 10th student.
as a non technical or technical level you can apply for these post.

They have one entrance exam which is conducted by the indian airforce.
so you can apply for the same post which is come in airforce.

for more information visit the indian airforce websites.
www.indianairforce.nic.in//

for syllabus or previous years exam papers or eligibility .

best of luck...................
13th March 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am Rishikesh Hajare,
I want to join Indian navy and i have finished my 12th exam through science and my age is 18 running and if i have a live match or international certificate of cricket so can i join Indian navy and as i have to do something for my country can u help me please......
15th March 2012, 07:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
please reply soon..
HI!
I am sorry to say that you can't join Indian Navy after passing 10th.
If you want to join then you have to pass 12th with physics and maths stream.

After this you have to qualify the N.D.A exam.

N.D.A exam is conducted by U.P.S.C twice in a year.

The candidate apply for N.D.A exam must be in between 16.5-19 year.

In this exam only unmarried male candidate are eligible.

There are three stage of selection:-
> Written exam
> Interview
> Medical exam

For more detail log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in

GOOD LUCK!
15th March 2012, 11:04 PM
TrinityKiller

NO, you cant apply for NDA..
you should either be appearing or have passed 12th to appear in it..
moreover your age should be between 16.5 to 19.5 years..
since you just passed 10th i believe you do not fulfill the age requirements too..
for details visit upsc.gov.in...
Thanks..
5th May 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello, is there any chance to join navy ,as not good in academic and can do well technically. age 18 ,passed 10th.please guide as i would be thankful to you.
please reply soon.......
5th May 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

hello,can i join navy ,as not good in academic and can do well technically.please help me to know as i would be thankful to you.

please reply soon.........
31st May 2012, 03:26 PM
singhsannu789

i am 12th failed student from science/commerce can apply for Indian Navy
??????????????????
11th June 2012, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir MY NAME IS MAHAN M. SHUKLA ,How to join Indian Merchant navy after 10 STD SSC? I stay at Mumbai [Maharashtra] ,What's the future prospective for this? It's GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OR PRIVATE? HOW MUCH FEES TO JOIN? WHAT IS PHYSICAL LIABILITY? HOW MANY YEARS TO STAY WITH INDIAN MERCHANT NAVY ? What is the pay scale -AFTER I COMPLETION OF COURSE. THANK YOU SIR
27th June 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

sir , my name is Gulshan bhagat. can i join indian air force or indian navy for pilot after 10th class.
11th September 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Jasmeet Singh am in 10 & iam 15 years old plz tell me dat can i join indian NAVY after 10. My height is 5.5 & my eye sight is 6/6... Plz reply
11th September 2012, 03:25 PM
jayks

Dear Friend

SORRY FRIEND YOU NOT JOIN NAVY AFTER 10 BUT YOU CAN JOIN AFTER 12

Yes you can join Indian Navy after 12th though NDa

Eligibility

Education:- You should be a 12th Pass in any stream for Army

Age Limit:-Age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years

Nationality: You must be a citizen of India

Martial status: Only Unmarried Males are allowed to appear for Exam

Physical Required:

All the best
5th January 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR I AM SHAIMKA.I M NOT GOOD IN MATHS SO CAN I JOIN NAVY
1st February 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

please reply soon..
29th April 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i m mahesh g b i passed sslc 2 in commerce .but now i joned indian navy sir?and now i m stunding in NTTF and i stunding in ther dipolom in mechatronics only two years studid after i have problm now i can join indian navy?
29th April 2013, 09:46 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
please reply soon..
No, just after passing class 10th, you cannot join Indian Navy. You can join Indian Navy after passing class 12th. UPSC conducts the NDA ...
29th April 2013, 11:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

As you have done 10+2 with Commerce means you can not apply for Indian Navy on the basis of 12th class.

You are not eligible for Indian Navy with commerce 10+2. But you will be eligible for Indian Army through NDA Examination.

So if you are interested in Indian Army then you can apply for NDA examination. The age required is between 16.5 to 19 years and you must be unmarried male. The selection will be based on the performance in the written exam, SSB and Medical examination.

If you are only interested in Indian Navy then you have to complete B.Com.

After completion of B.Com you will be eligible for Logistic Cadre in Indian Navy through a Short Service Commission. The selection will be based on the performance in the SSB and medical examination.

For more information visit http://www.indiannavy.nic.in

You can also download the attachment.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Indian Navy Logistics Cadre.pdf(219.8 KB, 152 views)
30th April 2013, 05:15 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
sir , my name is Gulshan bhagat. can i join indian air force or indian navy for pilot after 10th class.
just after passing class 10th, you cannot join Indian Navy. You can join Indian Navy after passing class 12th.
25th May 2013, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

hello sir i m Manikkapoor i passed my 10th exams can i join indian navy
15th July 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir , i am mohit bhokker sir i have intrest in indian navy so what is physical requirement in indian navy , so please ask me sir
2nd May 2014, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am ranjit kumar mahto i passed my 12th exam can i join indian navi or indian airforce so please ask me
15th May 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I'm sharath s Kumar i passed 10th exam and I joined science group where there is no mathematics subject.Without mathematics will I can join Indian Navy after 12th ,so please give me a information about that....
25th May 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

12 th failed student from commerce stream can apply for indian navy?? Plz rply
27th June 2015, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
After 10th which stream i have to take to join indian navy ?? And what i have to do after 2?? Can girls/females who will interested can join this post??plzz reply sir
2nd September 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

r; HOW TO JOIN INDIA NAVY AFTer 10

respected sir
after 10 th which stream i have to take to join indian navy and what i have to do after 1 can girls who will interested can join this post plzz reply sir
25th March 2018, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a ayushi of class 10 and I wanted to know which stream should I take to join Indian navy? How much percentage is required for that and how to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?