12th February 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?

hello

i want to mba in singapore this year. currently i am in t.y.b.com. i want to know which are good universities in singapore which offer mba course. please give details about:
1. College/university
2. intake
3. college fees
4. hostel
5. cost of living
6. proficiency test
also my brother who is currently in 12th wants to do BBA in singapore so please provide me details as mentioned above for his course

Related Questions:
  1. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  2. Chances to study MBA in US for a Software Programmer? List of universities with total expenses? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  4. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Singapore? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Colleges/Universities offering MBA course in Singapore? College fee, hostel fee, cost of living, entrance exams and proficiency test details for the same?
  6. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  7. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  8. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the opportunities available in Singapore for pursuing MBA? Universities offering MBA in Singapore? Job opportunities in this field?
  10. Criteria to get admission in good universities of Singapore for pursuing M.Sc? Which exams should I take?
  11. How to join Msc chemistry? What is the procedure?
  12. How to do MSc in Chemistry after graduating with Micro from Vikram University? How to apply for MSc in Chemistry
  13. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  14. Universities offering MS in Singapore and entrance test details for the same?
  15. List of colleges offering MS program in Russia? Expenses to study MS in Russia?
  16. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  17. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  18. Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities
10th June 2015, 07:52 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?

List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA

Yale-NUS College
Singapore

PSB Academy
Singapore

Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)

ERC Institute
Singapore

Temple University
Singapore

Curtin University
Singapore

Singapore Institute of Management
Singapore

Nanyang Institute of Management
Singapore

James Cook University
Singapore

Thank you......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?