12th February 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?

Can I get admission for MPH (distance education) ? Now I am working as a Medical Officer at Supervisory Urban Leprosy Unit & My qualification is MD (Ayu.).
What will be the course duration & total fees shedule ?
Also I want to know about colleges in India & Course structure.
What about the future after regular MPH & Distance educational MPH ?
Pl. send me the information of Master in Public Health on my email-Id as ----
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  2. Eligibility criteria, colleges, duration and fee structure of MPH programme? Job opportunities in India and USA for MPH candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as I have done BUMS? Colleges in India and their course structure? Future after this course?
  4. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  5. Where can i do MPH through distance learning medium? -- [New]
  6. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  8. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  9. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best university for distance learning MPH course?
  11. What is the fee structure of BAMS course in Thripunithura Government Ayurveda College?
  12. How to pursue B.Ed through JMI? What is the course duration, fee structure?
  13. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  14. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  15. Chartered accountant course being a central govt employee
  16. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  17. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  18. What is the next step that I should take to get my MBA degree?
7th March 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?

I am a govt employ and graduvate am I eligible for mph distance education ?
7th December 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPH through distance learning as I have done MD (Ayurveda) and currently working as a govt. employee? What is the course duration and fee structure?

i am a bhms doctor. please let me know about mph colleges in karnataka and maharastra also about fees structure.
31st August 2013, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for mph?I am dentist have own dental clinic since last 4 yrs.have compleated BDS.what scope for reguler mph and distance educational mph.plz send information about this on my email [email protected].
23rd December 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MPH or MHA as my qualification is BUMS (Bechlor of Unani Medicine and Surgery). what will be the course duration & total fees shedule ?
Also I want to know about colleges in India & Course structure.
What about the future after regular MPH or MHA ?
Please send me the information of Master in Public Health and Master of Health Administration on my email-Id as ----
[email protected]
14th February 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BAMS degree how can i get admission in MPH from punjab university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?