19th December 2010, 10:35 AM
prafullkumar

Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?

please tell me what is the fee of government collage of MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MD/MS course at government medical colleges in Bangladesh -- [New]
  2. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  3. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS in various medical colleges in India
  5. Number of seats and admission criteria of government medical colleges offering MBBS course
  6. Fee structure of MBBS course in private and government medical colleges? How to apply for Management Quota?
  7. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  8. Details of fee structure of MBBS in government colleges in Jammu?
  9. How many MBBS seats are there in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
  10. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  11. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  12. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college in Haryana? How many seats are available for MBBS course
  14. Fee structure for MBBS course in various medical colleges like LLRM Medical College Meerut, Indira Gandhi Government Medical College Nagpur?
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  16. Donation Fee structure of private medical colleges in India?
  17. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  18. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges?
19th December 2010, 05:23 PM
jitendradagrt

Default Re: Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?

-AIIMS the cheapest institute in India.rs 970 per annum for outstation student and rs 330 for local student.
-Rs 12000 in government medical college ,patiala
it means not more than 15000 in any government college
19th December 2010, 05:42 PM
nishant1110

Default Re: Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?

The fee structure is very good. You have to pay something like a 20000 Rupees for the 1st year (whole), including hostel fee. Then in subsequent years, you have to pay Rs 10000 per annum for the next 3.5 years. Food from the mess may sometimes cost extra.

Good luck
nishant1110
19th December 2010, 08:31 PM
lavanyaratala

Hey obviously it will be costly......and the minimum will be 50,000....and the hostel fee will be a min of 50,000 and will increase depending on the college
19th December 2010, 11:18 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Fees structure of Government Mediacl college MBBS

-->The fee for MBBS government seats is Rs 35,000 and for BDS course it is Rs 25,000.

-->The fee under management quota is Rs 3.25 lakh for MBBS seats and Rs 2.3 lakhs for BDS seats.

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

i got 62 % with biology and i want admisssion in goverment mbbs college in india can i?
5th January 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WILL BE THE FEE FOR AN AVERAGE STUDENT IN GOVT. RAJSTHAN COLLAGES
14th January 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

we want to know the fee structure of simla govt college,himachal pardesh.
14th January 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

we want to know the fee structure of mbbs in govt medical simla himachal pardesh.
20th January 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

kindly tell me what is the fee structure in government medical colleges of andhrapradesh
1st February 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure in govt.medical college in maharashtra
2nd February 2011, 10:23 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii
the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India

The fee structure is very good. You have to pay something like a 20000 Rupees for the 1st year (whole), including hostel fee. Then in subsequent years, you have to pay Rs 10000 per annum for the next 3.5 years. Food from the mess may sometimes cost extra.

good luck
6th February 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the fee structure of osmania medical univerty
14th February 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

pls, give full fee structure of MBBS courses in stste of karnataka and about admission prcess. can a nepalies student admit in government collage?
24th February 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

fee structure in mbbs college hyderabad
24th February 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

minimum fee structure of govt medical colleges in west bengal
25th February 2011, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE 18000 PER YEAR FOR FREE SEAT
28th February 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

What isthe fee structure for mbbs course in government medical college-tamilnadu?
4th March 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

what r the colleges whose fees is minimum of mbbs in india
7th March 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Approximately how much is the fee structure of Government MBBS medical colleges of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 62 % with biology and i want admisssion in goverment mbbs college in india can i?
ass hole u got 62% so u r even unfit for b.com
14th March 2011, 05:46 PM
kigozi antony

how r foriengnerz admitted for mbbs
8th April 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fee structure for MBBS and BDS courses in govt. colleges of Punjab?
and what is the cut off value of marks for getting admission in these colleges ?
13th April 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in a government college of maharashtra.what is the cut off for c.e.t. this year?
13th April 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

what should be a average marks to get a seat in MBBS.?and what is fee structure..?will it be 3 lakhs for total education..?
14th April 2011, 02:27 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

17th April 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

What will be the total fee for a MBBS course from a government college excluding the hostel charges etc.?
Please avail me with the information as soon as possible.
27th April 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

i got 750 marks in kerala mbbs entrance exam. what is the rank list of 2009 for this mark?
28th April 2011, 01:02 AM
M.M.Prodhan

please tell me what is the fee of government collage of MBBS?[/QUOTE]
21st May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

how much to pay per year for mbbs
29th May 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 50% in 12th and i want to do mbbs which college is better what will be the fee per year pls do reply
2nd June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

how much is the fee of MBBS A category SEAT IN AP gov colleges
5th June 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoffs or rankings to get admission into government medical college
7th June 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Is there any brahmin quota in BHU???????
9th June 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prafullkumar View Post
please tell me what is the fee of government collage of mbbs?

fee structure of government medical colleges in kerala
21st June 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has selected in aipmt 2011 with rank 442(ur) how i can choose best medical collage with government fee structure & how i can apply for addimission
30th June 2011, 06:20 PM
swastik08

hi dear,
he fee structure is very good. You have to pay something like a 20000 Rupees for the 1st year (whole), including hostel fee. Then in subsequent years, you have to pay Rs 10000 per annum for the next 3.5 years. Food from the mess may sometimes cost extra.

thanks
29th July 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is fees structure for govt medical colleges in punjab per annum
13th August 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure in govt.medical college in bhopal.
19th August 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

fees structure in IGMC&RI puducherry
12th September 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

I want to know how much money I will pay for mbbs in private cpllage in India
8th October 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I want to do MBBS course in year of 2011, I qualified EAMCET 2011 and I got 67% score in inter... we are ready to travel any where in India @@ Can any one know which college is little less cost in India?
15th October 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello my percentage 42 and in MHT-CET i got 150/200 can i ge addmission in mbbs
15th October 2011, 11:28 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

-->The fee for MBBS government seats is Rs 35,000 and for BDS course it is Rs 25,000.

-->The fee under management quota is Rs 3.25 lakh for MBBS seats and Rs 2.3 lakhs for BDS seats.

Thanks
15th October 2011, 11:31 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

Thanks
15th October 2011, 11:59 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,
he fee structure is very good. You have to pay something like a 20000 Rupees for the 1st year (whole), including hostel fee. Then in subsequent years, you have to pay Rs 10000 per annum for the next 3.5 years. Food from the mess may sometimes cost extra.

thanks
16th October 2011, 12:34 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

Good luck
thank you
]
12th November 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

we want to know the fee structure of mbbs in goverment medical college?
11th March 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee for mbbs in government collage
12th March 2012, 07:13 PM
Dexter_Morgan

the fees depend upon the reputation of a institute .If a institute is well reputed and their infra structure is good then definitely their fees will be higher .Mainly fees may vary from college to college ,from place to place. But i can give you the approx data about the fees if you do your MBBS from big cities such as banglore then fees will be above 10 lakh .
29th March 2012, 12:25 PM
jobsee

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?