13th February 2012, 10:25 PM
Ankiitsethi

List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student

Please tell me about some companies and organisation which provides training in electronics and communication field ? I am a student pursuing b.tech in 3rd semester..
Also tell me how i can get training through D.R.D.O
training period (6 to 8 week : during 5th sem)

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies I can apply for training? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year and secured 75% aggregate
  2. Reputed companies in field of Electronics and Communication for 6 months of training?
  3. List of companies providing training in EEC?
  4. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  5. Which are the good companies for training in Jaipur? I am a student a B.Tech 3rd year
  6. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  8. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  9. List of companies that provide industrial training in Kerala? I am a 3rd year B.Tech Electronics and electronics Engineering student
  10. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  11. Does DRDO suitable for Satellite Communication Training being a candidate of 3rd year B.Tech and wanted to do Summer Training?
  12. Does DRDO offers Vocational Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  13. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  14. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  15. List of institutes in Bangalore which offer Internship in mentioned field for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  17. What are the possible training areas I can apply for while doing Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
  18. List of companies which offers 15 days training for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore/Chennai?
3rd April 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student

i am from electronics and communication engineering,can i do training in ntpc
8th June 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student

list of top companies which provides 6 months training in electronics in kochi(kerala)?
27th February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in drdo
8th March 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to join your company for training????
17th May 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of 3rd year and i wana free industrial training so i request u plz suggestd me a good industry w
hch provd me a 45dys training ..
2nd June 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am a student of electronics and communication.I have completed my 2nd year and I have interest in communication field. So please suggest me some course of this field for summer training. My email id--([email protected])
3rd July 2013, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I m a diploma student of electronics and communication field nd i urgently need of 1 month training in gud company. Please suggest me some companies which required E.C Field. My e-mail i.d ([email protected])
12th October 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

will you please let me know name of the companies .which gives training after 6'th semester in electronics and communication branch
27th November 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am student of EC 3rd yr . i want to do summer training so tell me good industry for it.
my [email protected]
19th December 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I completed ECE in 2013 and secured 81% aggregate,and searching for training in electronics or communication field,so pls tell me the company names and how to apply for that?
mail [email protected]
5th March 2014, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Bangalore
8th November 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

List of companies providing training im student of btech electonics and communication final year student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?