14th February 2012, 06:26 PM
kamalesh_gs

How to appear for CDS exam after completing SSLC?

Respected Sir/Madam,

I completed my SSLC, later i joined Diploma in Compter Science(3 Year Diploma), very soon after that i joined some company for work. Later in 2010 I completed my BCA( Lateral Entry 2 Years Course). Can i now be able to appear to CDS Exam and what is the Age limit to right this exam. Please requesting to guide me.

14th February 2012, 10:25 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to appear for CDS exam after completing SSLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalesh_gs View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,

I completed my SSLC, later i joined Diploma in Compter Science(3 Year Diploma), very soon after that i joined some company for work. Later in 2010 I completed my BCA( Lateral Entry 2 Years Course). Can i now be able to appear to CDS Exam and what is the Age limit to right this exam. Please requesting to guide me.
CDS i.e Combined Defence Service examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.CDS I examination was already completed on 12.02.12.So,you can't apply for this examination.

CDS examination is conducted for recruitment of :-
  • Indian Military Academy
  • Indian Naval Academy
  • Indian Air force Academy
  • Officer Training Academy

Age limits for this examination :-
  • Military Academy :- Unmarried male candidates age should be between 19-24 years.
  • Naval Academy :- Unmarried male candidates age should be between 19-22 years.
  • Air force Academy :- Unmarried male candidates age should be between 19-23 years.
  • Officer Training Academy :- Unmarried male candidate age should be between 19-25 years.

Education Qualification :-

The candidate should be completed bachelor's degree or engineering degree from a recognized University and final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this examination.

CDS II Important dates :-
  • Date of Notification :- 02.06.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 02.07.12
  • Date of examination :- 16.09.12

CDS exam details Click here :- Post 5#

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?