15th February 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and steps to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of 12th class?

I am student of 12th and i wanted to know in detail what are the steps and procedure to become a bank manager?

15th February 2012, 01:58 PM
chandan1167

Default Re: What is the procedure and steps to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of 12th class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of 12th and i wanted to know in detail what are the steps and procedure to become a bank manager?
Procedure to get job in bank is not so tough. you will have to pass a interview exam of bank. so wate for the vacancy . and then apply . your maths should be power full enough.
17th February 2012, 09:32 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure and steps to become a Bank Manager being a candidate of 12th class?

Quote:

If your aspiring to become an bank manager then you should apply for bank po examination . For bank po examination you need to complete bachelor degree from recognized university . You can't directly become an Bank Manager . You must have lot of experience and Skill to become an Bank Manager . Bank Manager post depends upon your experience and work performance in the bank . You should have leadership skill . If the Management find excellent work from your side then the management will promote you as a bank manager .

Eligibility Criteria for PO Examination :-

==>> You should be complete graduation in any discipline like , Commerce / Science / Arts from recognized university .

==>> You should score minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree and relaxation is applicable for sc/st candidates .

==>> Your age should be 21 years to 30 years and relaxation is applicable for sc/st and obc candidates .

==>> You should be qualified in any one of the computer course from recognized institution .

So , I suggest you first complete bachelor degree and then apply for bank po examination . Work hard to achieve your goal . Then definitely you may become an Bank Manager .
18th February 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

My daoughter studing in 12 class and to be passed in this year. She want to go BBA cum MBA examination in BIT, Masra. What is critaria for interance examination. I want to know in which subject she need appropriate % of marks.
22nd April 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

can i become a bank manager if i have just got 90% in 12 th
27th April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my 12th class & i become a bank manager please advised to me
27th April 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my 12th class & i become a bank manager please advised to me
1st July 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , i m in 12 standard and i don't know what to do after 12 , i m confusing very much even i got 90% in 10 class and 80% in 11 class. . bt still im confuse. which line i will choose for my carrier , i want do something special other than engineering, doctorate. i want to do something creative......sir plz advised me.....
2nd July 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hello,i am a student of 12 commerce and want to become a bank manager . what subject i have to choose after 12 ?
8th July 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir, please suggest me tips to prepare for bank manager
23rd August 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my mca with 68% in 2012. can i apply the bank manager post.
28th October 2012, 01:18 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Quote:
hello sir , i m in 12 standard and i don't know what to do after 12 , i m confusing very much even i got 90% in 10 class and 80% in 11 class. . bt still im confuse. which line i will choose for my carrier , i want do something special other than engineering, doctorate. i want to do something creative......sir plz advised me.....
Dear aspirant,

You can just finish your graduation and then prepare for the civil services.

Engineering is the field where a lot of creativity in your thinking and concepts is required. as you are not willing to choose engineering then you will have a good option in IAS entrance.

It is a challenging job with a lots of powers in your hand, you can do a lot for the people round you.

It is your choice whatever degree you are willing to study just proceed with that and while applying for the exam you can just think of the subjects that were in your studies or you feel comfortable.

UPSC exam includes the optional papers from all types of undergraduate courses.
So, optional paper selection is in your hand.

The selection of best books will play a great role in deciding your rank.
If you have a good collection of books then your preparation will be better.
At the same time your hard work to finish the syllabus of optional subjects will play a great role in deciding your rank in the mains.

In order to have expert level knowledge of General studies the recommended books are:
General Studies Manual -McGraw Hill Publication
Arihant Publication
Upkar Publication
UPSC Portal books
Pratiyogita Darpan study material , Civil Services Chronicle, Competition wizard for articles on important issues.
Most common optional:
Public administration
1.Fadia and Fadia
2. Laxmikant from McGraw Hill Publication
3.UPSC Portal study material

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
7th November 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a manager in banking i am in 11th ,..secured 85% in 10th board ,,,so please guide me
26th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir,how to take student bank loan to study MBA because i really want to become a bank manager
23rd January 2013, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

SIR i have completed my 12th with 43%marks in commerce. sir what i do. plz tell me.
20th March 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/ mam, i have completed my 12 std with just 53% so can i become a bank manager? and which couse should i appy for mba to become a bank manager
20th March 2013, 07:11 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

To become a Bank Manager one has to crack bank P.O. Exam conducted generally by SBI and IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) after Graduation in any stream.

The eligible candidate wishing to join bank P.O. Exam, must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree exam in any stream from arecognised University within the age of 21 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good knowledge over computer operation.

Hence being a candidate from 12th class, one is not eligible to apply for Bank P.O. Exam.

For more information you may log on to http://statebankofindia.com AND http://www.ibps.in
25th June 2013, 05:13 PM
vannivanna

Hi sir. I hv finished my b.com in ambedker university. Shall i apply for a govt job for a bank manager? I dont 10th with82% thn i done my b.com. shall i apply for the gvt bank manager job?pls rply soon
19th July 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

hello sir , I am currently in 4th year engineering of comp science.. I want to join public sector...can I directly become bank manager if I do distant MBA after my BE? or what can I do to join high post in bank?
20th July 2013, 01:17 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

In many banks, the candidates will not be given directly the job role of Manager.

Because Manager is a high level designation in any bank. In order to be eligible for this position, the person should have minimum experience for some years in various roles in Banks.

As you are in 12th class,please follow the roadmap which I am going to mention you.

First complete your Graduation with the stream which you are interested and try to secure minimum 60% of marks in your Graduation course.

Once you complete your Graduation, you will be eligible to apply for the Bank PO.

Apply for that positions through IBPS PO Exam being conducted by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) every year.

The selection procedure for these positions will be by
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam consists of questions from the following categories
Reasoning
Numerical Aptitude
General Awareness
General English
Computer or Marketing knowledge

There is negative marking in the written exam for the wrong answers, so you have to answer the questions with utmost care.

here is the age criteria required for the candidates to take this exam.

One should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.
Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC or ST category.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

After performing job role as PO in a bank for 5 years or more, there are chances for you to be absorbed as Manager.
1st December 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation but did not get more than 45% is i am eligible for bank po exams
26th January 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

please explain in briefly how to become bank manager and what I want to do get degree for banking and to get better salary.
3rd March 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 11.i have eco accounts eng and home science but i have no maths .can i become a bankmanager
5th June 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am engineering graduate of 2014 batch with aggrigate till 7th sem as 68% . how can an engineer become officer in bank?do v need to do banking course or can v directly write banking exam? if so what is the procedure and when to apply? what are the exam rounds? and exam pattern?
23rd June 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

hey! I just completed my tenth from Ssc board!I'm pretty muchh confused regarding my career :( I'm planning to take science but sumtyms I think I should take commerce and go for banking courses.Someone plz help me
25th February 2015, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

sir I am complte bsc. math with 70%marks now I want to mad a bank manager now what could I do
please help me
7th April 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Is maths is important to take in 1 to go in banking line or it can be done by economics????
10th April 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

I have just cleared my 12th with commerce stream . My long term objective is to become a civil servant but before that i want to achieve my short term objective which is to earn basic salary so that i can become self dependent by working in bank. Plz advise me what i should do?
5th April 2016, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

hi sir now i am study b.com 1st year i want to become a bank manager but i have no idea what will i should do ? please give a suggetion.
9th April 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have just complete my 12th with 90% in science sir what I do plz suggest me best career option
26th August 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

I FINISHED MY DEGREE IN COURSPONDANSE COURSE, B.A ENGLISH CAN I STUDY FOR BANK EXAM
5th October 2016, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying in 10th class and I want to study next standard with maths and. I want to become a bank manager how may I become bank manager by taking maths subject
6th October 2016, 09:41 PM
Birendra chauhan

Now a days Banking sector is increasing day by day so choosing career in Banking would be good. And indeed banking job is one of the splendid sector.

Procedure is simple :
1. Candidates have to complete minimum Graduation with any stream like science/commerce/Arts.
2. Candidates should have computer knowledge.

No one can direct join as Bank Manager being fresher. Being Bank manager candidates have start with small designation. Seeing your dedication and Hard work and management your designation will increasing. A manager always should be like leader and a attitude of leadership.
25th November 2016, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

I am Gaurav Kumar From Etawah (U.P) Really want to become Bank Manager In SBI Of India.
Please suggest me the Right Way so that ,I may Achieve My Goal.
23rd April 2018, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I'm anju khoshya. I'm in 12th Commerce & I want to become a bank manager then what is the process to become a bank manager. Please tell me soon
16th March 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i become a bank manager if i have just got 90% in 12 th
Marks of class 12 does not create a great impact on getting a bank job it need a good marks in bachelor degree i.e. above 60℅ And after that try to attempt Bank PO exam to become a bank PO and by noticing your skill and hardwork you get promoted to bank manager.
11th June 2020, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course will take after inter to become a bank manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?