20th December 2010, 01:53 PM
sruthi sajja

Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?

hello sir this is sruthi.i am doing my internship.i would like to know which one would be the better option after bds in india i.e., either going abroad or staying in india.what are the other courses offred by universities in abroad apart from dds?

Related Questions:
  1. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  3. DDS or MS, which is more preferable to study in Abroad for BDS Intern? In which entrance exam to appear?
  4. DDS and other courses in Abroad after BDS?
  5. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  6. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  7. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  8. Admission in DDS course depends upon the duration of BDS course? Can I do DDS from abroad on Visitors Visa?
  9. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  10. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad -- [New]
  11. List of best universities to study PG course after BDS in abroad
  12. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  13. Whether MBA is offered in India in collaboration with Abroad universities? Is it beneficial to study that MBA?
  14. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  15. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?
  18. List of Cosmetics or Esthetics courses and universities Abroad? Can I study ENT after BDS?
16th June 2011, 12:16 AM
sourindra

Default Re: Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?

Its totally depends on you. You can stay in India because there are good scope for dental science graduates.
17th June 2011, 07:06 PM
ssssarun

Smile Re: Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthi sajja View Post
hello sir this is sruthi.i am doing my internship.i would like to know which one would be the better option after bds in india i.e., either going abroad or staying in india.what are the other courses offred by universities in abroad apart from dds?
u do better in india because for girls abroad is not suitable
29th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?

hello sir i have completed my bds in india what is the best option whether to stay in india or go abroad.. which would be more easy and fetchng.. pls guide me through this..and what is the procedure to go abroad for further studies.
20th July 2011, 01:29 PM
abhi789
Banned

you should go for abroad there you will come to meet other country's idea,worldwide opportunities .best of luck
19th August 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done masters in veterinary science in India from IVRI..Shall I go to USA for PhD..? I got the admission in USA but the only thing making me confused is here degree is of 3 years but there minimum 5 years....I dont know what to do...?
22nd August 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

hi .......... am doing bds ........ i wish to have my pg in abroad............... can u guide me .................. ????????????????
27th November 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Want to know after doing BDS is thr any course for which it consist of 1yrs duration n valuable in future,
23rd December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have completed my bds from india want to know wat is the scope n procedure to go abroad for job
20th March 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my bds and iwant to go abroad plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?