16th February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

I pursing diploma in mechanical engg. In which company I get job & how?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
  3. Diploma in Mechanical engineering can get job in Merchant Navy? Height & weight requirement and reservation quota?
  4. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  5. Can I do Diploma on Boilers being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? What Job Opportunities can I get in coming days?
  6. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
  7. Procedure to get Job in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering? Required percentage of marks to get Job in Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Companies am I eligible to get Jobs having scored 75% in 10th, 76% in Diploma in ECE and pursuing final year of Engineering with an aggregate of 55%?
  9. Which book should I refer to get a government job? I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  11. How to get Job in NASA being a candidate of pursuing Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Will there be enough job opportunities after pursuing Electronics and Instrumentation engineering?
  13. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  14. Job opportunities in Government Sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. How can I get job in DRDO if pursuing 3rd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?
  17. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  18. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
26th April 2012, 03:24 AM
anubhav0007

Default Re: Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hello,

As you are pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering so after completion of course you must apply to the vacancies in Government sectors like SAIL, Vizag Steel, NTPC, Railways etc. There is a good scope in these areas for your future. or further study is also an option.
28th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Companies I can get Job and how to get Job being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

i m persuing 3rd yr in diploma in mechanical engineering .could i fill form of government sect. like gail, bhel etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?