16th February 2012, 01:56 PM
tanvi bajaj

List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?

please tell me the name of the companies that provide free summer training for 6weeks . .?
And how to apply in those companies ?
I need an urgngt help !

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  2. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  3. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh? -- [New]
  4. Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?
  5. List of companies offering free 6 months Training to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  6. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  7. List of some IT companies that can provide a training course for 1 month during Holidays?
  8. List of the companies in Rajasthan that give training during summer vacation? Can I do training from NTPC Rajasthan?
  9. List of Automobile companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  10. List of companies which can provide summer training MBA (HR)?
  11. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  13. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  14. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
  15. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  16. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  17. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  18. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
13th August 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?

i am a 4th yr ece student n trying to find out a training company for 6 months training which have a low cost fee structure................urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?