16th February 2012, 02:06 PM
tanvi bajaj

List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?

Please tell me the names of the companies that provide free 6weeks summer training ?
And how to apply in those companies ?
I need an urgent help !

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  3. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
  4. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  6. List of companies that provide free summer training for 6 months to engineering graduates?
  7. Companies inviting application for summer training for 4-6 weeks?
  8. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there? -- [New]
  10. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  11. List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  12. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  13. List of Digital Signal Processing companies providing 4-6 weeks Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. List of companies which offer 6 months Industrial Training including 2 weeks of Flight Training for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) candidate?
  15. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  16. In which field should I do my summer training(4-6 weeks long)? List of the companies for the same? Should I do the training in VLSI? I am a B.Tech(CSE stream, 6th semester) student
  17. Companies offering summer training or internship to B.Tech Aerospace Engineering students?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
6th April 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?

please giv ethe name of the companies which provide summer training in finance . i am student of bba.i want 6 week training in finance.
31st May 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?

List of institutes which offer6 weeks summer training for B Tech Mechanical students
19th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

can you please give me the list of compnies which provide 6 weeks internship for B.Tech CSE students in NCR.
9th October 2013, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I am Rohit Singh From Hyderabad,I want training in ece sector....in U.p or Bihar....
29th November 2013, 02:23 PM
bindusagardash

Summer training are the additional courses with b tech course.it provides a lot of practical knowledge which may not possible inside institution or colleges.some companies who those are providing these trainnings are bhel,rsp,hal,bsnl,nalco,ntpc,bel etc.so at first you have to register your name with refference to college.your college will send a letter about your training progaram to those company where you want to go for.after that a conformation will provide by those company with respect to his avialability seat.then on a provided date you may go to start your trainning programm.its verry important when your campus placement will going on.the requiters may ask you about your trainning.and it may create a good impression on you.so all the verry best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?