16th February 2012, 03:06 PM
Anjali Madhu

Is it possible to get admission for medicine without Biology?

actually i'm doin ma senior year in skool nw..i wanna do medicine....bt i dnt have biology background..so is it possible to get an admission for medicine without biology

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in medicine without biology?
  2. What is Biotechnology and what is it about?
  3. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning?
  4. How to study for medicine or biology in general?
  5. How may I pursue medicine after completing my graduation? I didn't take Biology at 10+2
  6. How to get admission for Medicine Doctors in UK? Scholarship and Visa formalities?
  7. Admission in UK to study Medicine after 12th? Scholarship for Indian student?
  8. Can I be eligible for admission in medicine/pharmacy in Sultanate of Oman with 85% marks
  9. Can I study Medicine if I have Biology, Chemistry and Sociology?
  10. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS? -- [New]
  11. What is the qualification for Homeopath?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine
  13. Any possible difference between Biotechnology and Biomedical?
  14. What type of job will I get in abroad after completing BSc Bio?
  15. Can I get admission in BSc Biology? Most reputed universities for this course? Last date for BSc Biology admission?
  16. Can I pursue medicine after taking BSc education in Chemistry and Biology?
  17. What is the scope in Biology other than medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
14th August 2012, 11:03 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for medicine without Biology?

Hi dear

For going into medicine, you could have done B.Pharma but unfortunately, it also requires Biology. So, if you want to go in medicine, Biology is mandatory along with Chemistry.

With Warm Regards
Sammy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?