20th December 2010, 07:56 PM
SAYANABHA

Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?

please show me the list of colleges which offers lateral entry to 2nd year in B.Tech;Can i take lateral admission in Jadavpur University?/??

Related Questions:

20th December 2010, 10:40 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?

1)Yes you can join the Jadavpur university if you have more then 90% in Diploma and other details about form is in this link

http://203.197.118.90:9090/onlineengg/servlet/interfaceengine.PortalServlet?IID=OnlineHome

go to this link, and read the Instruction ,start apply for Admission in Jadavpur University

#List of college offering Lateral Entry but only few seats less then 10

Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology Patiala
Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi New Delhi
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune
IIIT- Allahabad
Institute of Technology , Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jadavpur University , Kolkata
P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore
MNIT Jaipur
Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur
JNTI Hyderabad
Guru Nanak Dev Engg College Ludhiana
CUSAT Kochi
University College of Engg (A) Osmania Univ. Hyderabad
Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur
MNIT Malviya National Institute of Technology Bhopal
PSG College of Technology
Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering
S.G.S. Institute of Technology & Science
K.L. College of Engineering
R.V.R. & J.C. College Of Engg
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology
G.H. Patel College of Engg & Technology
Jabalpur Engineering College
Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
Amity School of Engineering
Mumbai University Inst of Chemical Technology51
Sardar Patel College of Engineering 52
P.E.S. Institute of Technology
Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)
Amrita Institute of Technology & Science
National Institute of Engineering
B.M.S. College of Engineering
Laxminarayan Institute Of Tech.
Nirma Institute of Technology
SRM Institute of Science and Technology

Best of luck

21st December 2010, 02:31 AM
Yugal RAJ

Default Re: Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?

main v lateral entry clg k khog me hu, mujhe pata chala hai ki jadavpur university me lateral entry nhi hota hai. jU TAKes addmintn through aieee. if u got more details abt it pls imform me on my email : [email protected]

21st December 2010, 09:41 AM
ndpiparava

hi dear, i sending you some info related to your post....
best....luck

go to below link you get college list as well as previous lateral entry result of those colleges

http://www.globalshiksha.com/lateral+entry+in+engineering+colleges/search/

and lateral entry form as well as previous exam Question paper of jadavpur uni, is on below link

http://management.ind.in/admission-procedure-jadavpur-university-b-a-hons-in-economics

other:-

The Admission Form also can be downloaded from the Jadavpur State University
Submit the Complete Fill-Up Application Form Along with DD and All Required Documents To Below Maintained Address before The Last Date of Submission The Application Form.

Address
S. C. Mullick Road Jadavpur
Calcutta-700032

21st December 2010, 01:23 PM
sambranianusha

vishnu institute of technology
bhimavaram
west godavari district
andhrapradesh
it offer lateral entry in to 2nd year directly
it is on of the best colleges in ap

21st December 2010, 08:12 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprath University, New Delhi provide lateral entry to diploma holders. For admission they conduct seperate entrance test. The University is the prestigious government university and ranked high among top engineering collages in India.

22nd December 2010, 09:19 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

most of the private engineering college in India and throughout the west bengal have lateral entry scheme. generally 10% of total number of seat is reserved for lateral entry student.

i will suggest you first appear in the lateral entry entrance examination and according to your result try to take admission in the best college.

probable JU takes lateral entry directly into second year of engineering. for correct information visit the website of JU or contact personally by phone or other communication way.

best wishes.

22nd December 2010, 10:48 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

Here, is a list of colleges/universities offering lateral entry to 2nd year in their B.Tech course:

Anna University, Chennai
Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Trichy
Sri Venkateswara college of engineering, Chennai
NIT Wrangal
BITS, Pilani

To know about the lateral entry scheme of Jadavpur university visit their official website:
www.jadavpur.edu
Kamaraj College, Virudhunagar

24th December 2010, 06:06 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering

go to below link you get college list as well as previous lateral entry result of those colleges

http://www.globalshiksha.com/lateral+entry+in+engineering+colleges/search/

and lateral entry form as well as previous exam Question paper of jadavpur uni, is on below link

http://management.ind.in/admission-procedure-jadavpur-university-b-a-hons-in-economics

other:-
The Admission Form also can be downloaded from the Jadavpur State University
Submit the Complete Fill-Up Application Form Along with DD and All Required Documents To Below Maintained Address before The Last Date of Submission The Application Form.

Address
S. C. Mullick Road Jadavpur
Calcutta-700032

good luck////////

24th December 2010, 07:06 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

andhra university,vizag
jntu hyderabad
srkr engineering college ,bhimavaram
gitam college of enginnering,vizag
osmania university,hyderabad
klc college of engineering,vijaywada

27th December 2010, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

d. pharma to second year of any degree

31st December 2010, 10:59 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAYANABHA View Post
please show me the list of colleges which offers lateral entry to 2nd year in B.Tech;Can i take lateral admission in Jadavpur University?/??
You need to have more than 90% in diploma as to join in Jadavpur University. You can visit the official website as to get more information. In India there are lots of colleges which offer lateral entry programs. Some of them are mentioned below.
CUSAT Kochi
Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar
Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jadavpur University , Kolkata
IIIT- Allahabad
Institute of Technology , Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad
International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi New Delhi
JNTI Hyderabad
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar
MNIT Jaipur

3rd January 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Plz let me know about the best engineering colleges in uttar pradesh providing lateral entry!!!

Astha Srivastava (pursuing diploma) in Gorakhpur

18th January 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

if i have 80% marks in my diploma,can i get the opportunity to admit in jadavpur university?

19th January 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

i am BCA final year student.
in 12th standard iam a bio maths student
now iam join in bio technology

20th January 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

plz post a list of lateral entry for b tech 2nd year in top indian colleges and universities through the entrance test not diploma ???

25th January 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

any uniiversity in indian who offering lateral degree for BA

27th January 2011, 08:15 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend there are many colleges which provide lateral entry directly into the 2nd year
some of them are:
mnit jaipur
thapar institute of tech patiala
kiit university
jadavpur university
hardcourt butler college
and many more are there

ya of course jadavpur university provide the lateral entry for the students through the JELET exam

27th January 2011, 08:17 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend there are many colleges which provide lateral entry directly into the 2nd year
some of them are:
mnit jaipur
thapar institute of tech patiala
kiit university
jadavpur university
hardcourt butler college
and many more are there

ya of course jadavpur university provide the lateral entry for the students through the JELET exam

29th January 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

is B.SC holders are not get admission in gov. engineering collegs?

10th February 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

B.TECH LATERAL ENTRY FOR CSE,EEE BRANCH UNDER CUSAT COLLEGES IN KERALA

22nd February 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

please suggests to me for different lateral exam in all over india

11th March 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

write now i am ongoing with diploma in mechanical engineeering,,,, but i am confused of my future admsn!! so pls suggest some colleges( best) which provides lateral entry on the above course........... hoping for ur good answer soon

27th March 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i m 1st year appear,can i get admission as lateral entry of B.A

6th April 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Did SSN college of engg. chennai offers lateral entry for EEE? what isd the percentage expected?

17th April 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission into wb jee through lateral entry? If yea! Pls send information about aplying date, session and more.. On my email id [email protected] thank you!

18th May 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
after b.tech engineering can anyone get admission in MBA courses??

23rd May 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i did my diploma in electrical engineering,regular course from jamia millia islamia university,delhi and now am interested to do my b-tech from jadavpur university throug lateral entry.is it possible?

26th May 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i wish to knw about the colleges that offer lateral entry directly into 2nd year of enginering in kerala.,
Plz help

1st June 2011, 12:33 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

most of the private engineering college in India and throughout the west bengal have lateral entry scheme. generally 10% of total number of seat is reserved for lateral entry student.

i will suggest you first appear in the lateral entry entrance examination and according to your result try to take admission in the best college.

probable JU takes lateral entry directly into second year of engineering. for correct information visit the website of JU or contact personally by phone or other communication way.

Thanks

1st June 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEAT FOR VACANCY DIRECT 2YEAR TO ANJALAI AMMAL COLLEGE

6th June 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

does netaji subash institute of technology,delhi allows lateral entry to 2nd year btech...??

7th June 2011, 01:20 PM
kamalmdu21

how can i view filled forms for 2nd year engg.

7th June 2011, 01:22 PM
kamalmdu21

sir i would like to have filled forms of last year engg.

9th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

if d candidate is from another state,den wat would b d requirements 2 admit in colleges of west bengal?is it necessary 2 give xm?or he/she can admit in colleges through his/her marks n with some donations

10th June 2011, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,is it possible to shift from Kalyani govt. engg.college(1st year) to Jadavpur university in 2nd year in engineering streams?

11th June 2011, 08:37 AM
stranger351

I think almost all colleges take students in Lateral entry Admission..
If you have diploma course or you have done then you are eligible for taking admission in second year of engineering through lateral entry scheme..
I think Jadavapur University is also taking few student in Lateral entry program..

13th June 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Anna University offer lateral entry?

26th June 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i wsh to know if i can join college in tamil nadu fr lateral entry in ba eng litt

29th June 2011, 03:12 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend all the Govt. and private colleges are offering lateral entry except IIT's and NIT's..
the lateral entry exam is held generally state basis..
every state organised their lateral entry exam..
so,don't worry all the colleges are offering lateral entry....
Jadavpur university also offer lateral entry through the rank in lateral entry exam like polytechnic...
thank you..

29th June 2011, 03:56 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend all the Govt. and private colleges are offering lateral entry except IIT's and NIT's..
the lateral entry exam is held generally state basis..
every state organised their lateral entry exam..
so,don't worry all the colleges are offering lateral entry....
Jadavpur university also offer lateral entry through the rank in lateral entry exam like polytechnic...
thank you..

4th July 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about admission process for b tech 2nd year through lateral entry is possible , if it is then i would request you to give the admission process for best colleges and their admission process??

19th July 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

i wanted to join in mechanical through lateral entry and i have applied for counselling. pls suggest some colleges in coimbatore

20th July 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the latest vaccany position of the lateral entry engineering in trichy district colleges?

22nd July 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are reserved for lateral entry students in jadavpur university in electronics and telecommunication department?

28th July 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir
kya main AIEEE and AMU ke through lateral entry b.tech second year me admission le sakata hu..?
Plz provide me answer on my [email protected]

29th July 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i am a b.tech 1st year student in a private college,can i get admission to any good college through lateral entry in 2nd year

30th July 2011, 04:21 PM
anil_kumar89

Lateral entry is direct entry to second year for these students who have done
polytechnic and have scored 60% marks and above.There is written exam for these
exams taken by respective institutes .

List of colleges provides lateral entry.

JNTI Hyderabad
CUSAT Kochi
University College of Engg (A) Osmania Univ. Hyderabad
Bengal Eng and Science University , Shibpur
MNIT Malviya National Institute of Technology Bhopal
PSG College of Technology
Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering
S.G.S. Institute of Technology & Science
K.L. College of Engineering
R.V.R. & J.C. College Of Engg
Mumbai University Inst of Chemical Technology51
Sardar Patel College of Engineering 52
P.E.S. Institute of Technology
National Institute of Engineering
B.M.S. College of Engineering
Laxminarayan Institute Of Tech.

7th August 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

can i get lateral entry in second year in civil engineering,i m doing b.tech from uptu college and i want college in up and i have not done polytechnic and i have secured above 60% marks in 1st year as i m doing b.tech in civil engineering

8th August 2011, 10:21 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Most of the engineering colleges offer lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering.But in order to get a seat you need to appear in the lateral entry examination.
Here are some names of the colleges which provide this opportunity.

*Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar
*Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi New Delhi
*Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune
*Institute of Technology , Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad
*Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
*Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
*International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad
*Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
*Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jadavpur University , Kolkata
*P.S.G. College of Technology, Coimbatore
*M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?