16th February 2012, 05:25 PM
Tanweer Ahmed

How may I get admission in AMU after class 10th for further studies?

Sir
I am in class 10th and want to take admission in A.M.U. for further studies.
Kindly help me to get the admission in it.The details regarding admission forms availability dates, from where we can extract it,etc., you can give on my email id [email protected].

I will be very thankful to you.

Thanking you
Fazal Ahmed Siddiqui

2nd October 2012, 08:21 PM
bhaskar51

Default Re: How may I get admission in AMU after class 10th for further studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanweer Ahmed View Post
Sir
I am in class 10th and want to take admission in A.M.U. for further studies.
Kindly help me to get the admission in it.The details regarding admission forms availability dates, from where we can extract it,etc., you can give on my email id [email protected].

I will be very thankful to you.

Thanking you
Fazal Ahmed Siddiqui
Established through the University Act. as an institution separate from three high schools maintained by the University, the Aligarh Muslim University, Senior Secondary School came into inception in 1985. Initially, it has a small number of students and as such a limited staff infrastructure. But, with the passage of time the ratio of students began to grow and the need of additional staff and infrastructure were also felt to cater emerging requirement.

Over the years, intake of the students have been considerably kept growing and to cope with the increase the University started employing Part Time Teachers and with their help some of the teaching of class XI and XII were brought in pace. But the school was still short of the teaching and non-teaching staff, and infrastructure to bring desired excellence in the academic and other areas of the school life.

Eighty years ago, the University Grand Commission had sanctioned 25 posts and Post Graduate Teachers in different subjects for the two sections (Boys and Girls) of the school. The University too on its part, sanctioned money for the construction of Class Rooms and Laboratories to cater to the growing number of students.

At present, AMU Senior Secondary School (Boys) caters for the need of nearly 2,000 students who are admitted through a national level entrance test. As a feeder institution of the Aligarh Muslim University, this institution is expected to give quality product in order to ensure a promising future for the student in their university life.

To provide high quality education to its students, it is important for any institution to have proper setup and a conductive environment for its teachers to deliver their best to the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?