17th February 2012, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

sir,
I am a EC 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in pune, gurgoan and jaipur area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies---- my e-mail ID is ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  2. Names of companies which are offering Industrial Training for Electrical & Electronics engineering stream?
  3. Companies offering training for 6th semester Civil engineering?
  4. List of all major training centres in Bhopal for Electronics and Communication?
  5. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  6. Institutes and companies for best training of 6 months in Kolkata for Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  8. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  9. List of companies which offer Training to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Chandigarh and Gurgaon?
  10. Companies offering training in Civil engineering at Nagpur?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months industrial training for mechanical engineering students in NCR areas? I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with mechanical stream from Punjab Institute Of Engineering & Applied Research, Mohali, Punjab
  12. List of companies which provides Industrial Training to Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  13. Importance of Training for Engineering students? Companies offering Internship?
  14. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  15. List of companies providing training in Electronics and communication field? How can I do training in D.R.D.O? I'm a B.Tech 3rd semester student
  16. List of companies in Jaipur that may offer dot net training to 6th semester MCA students?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student? -- [New]
  18. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
10th April 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

sir,
I am a EC 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in jaipur area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies---- my e-mail ID is [email protected]
24th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

sir,
I am s 4th sem EC student studying banglore wanted to join the summer training offering by you, can m i eligigble for this...i want to do this summer training in july only and in jaipur area only...please send me information and procedures and list ofcompanies... my email id: [email protected]
25th April 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I VINOD SAINI EC 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in, gurgoan and jaipur area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies---- my e-mail ID is ([email protected])
25th April 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a EC 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in pune, gurgoan and jaipur area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies---- my e-mail ID is ([email protected])
8th May 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me which electronics company is best for summer training on vlsi in pune.... plz revrt soon at [email protected]
8th May 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
you can come and join zephyr for telecom training, contact Mr. Ravikant on 9910130645,this is a noida based telecom organisation
14th May 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am 6th sem student of electronics and communication engineering.i want to do my training in chandigarh and gurgaon.so plz send me information how to apply in companies ? and which one will be better?====my e-mail ID is ([email protected])
28th May 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

sir
i m 4th sem student of electronic and communication engg i want to do training in dehlii. So plz sir information my email [email protected] or [email protected]
4th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

i m 5th sem student of electronic and communication engg i want to do training in dehlii. So plz sir information my [email protected]
17th July 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I m 5th sem student of electronic and communication engg i want to do training in bangalore. So plz sir information my [email protected]
25th July 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i m 5th sem student of electronic and comu. branch,so which will the best company for me for my training and specially in rajasthan?????????????plz inform me as soon as passible...e-mail i.d.([email protected])
29th July 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

i m 5th sem student of electronic and commu. branch,so which will the best company for me for my training and specially in Rajasthan?Also How to Get in contact through such companies.
E-mail contact : [email protected]
12th August 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i am 7th semester student in eec B.Tech.kindly send me the list of companies offering training
with paying stipened.Iam residing at Amritsar,and want suitable company located in the visinity
of Delhi or Chandigarh having facility of residencae
24th August 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i m 5th sem student of electronic and commu. branch,so which will the best company for me for my training and specially in Rajasthan?Also How to Get in contact through such companies.

e-mail contact : [email protected]
24th August 2012, 10:42 PM
soumadeep7

you can apply in Indian rail, metro railway, bsnl, ntpc, globsyn.
13th September 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me which electronics company is best for training on vlsi in chandigarh.... plz revrt soon at [email protected][/QUOTE]
13th September 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am 7th sem student of electronics and communication engineering.i want to do my training in chandigarh and gurgaon.so plz send me information how to apply in companies ? and which one will be better?====my e-mail ID is ([email protected])[/QUOTE]
2nd October 2012, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of Electronic & communication engineering. suggest me that in which line we preffer like programing, hardware,chip designing. frm wher i'll get traning.
mhy email address is [[email protected]]
5th October 2012, 08:27 PM
rekharai

cmc limitedPitampura, New Delhi
DUCC Systems Pvt. Ltd.New Delhi G P O, New Delhi
Pinna Infotech LLC.Delhi University, New Delhi
SAIT COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi
8th October 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am 7th sem student of electronics and communication engineering.i want to do my training in new delhi .so plz send me information how to apply in companies, ? and which one will be better?====my e-mail ID is ([email protected])
9th October 2012, 12:20 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Here is a List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th semester as under-

1. DUCC Systems Pvt. Ltd.New Delhi G P O, New Delhi

2. Pinna Infotech LLC.Delhi University, New Delhi

3. SAIT COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Uttam Nagar, New Delhi

4. CMC Limited, Pitampura, New Delhi
14th October 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I m in 5th sem polytechnic and I want training electronics &communication
dangerthakur.thakur@gmail. com
17th October 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my b.tech in this year (2012). then what can i do.
plese give me some guidens...
18th October 2012, 12:48 AM
SAM14U

HELLO DEAR

companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem

1.Samsung
2.Airtel
3.Nokia Siemens
4.Ericcson
5.ZTE
6.Verizon
7.Texas Instruments
8.Intel
9.IBM
3rd December 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i am the student of Electronic & communication engineering. suggest me that in which line we prefer like hardware,chip designing. from where i'll get training in pune.
my email address is [email protected]
5th December 2012, 03:35 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Talking Re: List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

Quote:
sir,

LIST OF COMMUNICATION COMPANY

Samsung

Airtel

Nokia Siemens

Ericcson

ZTE

Verizon

Texas Instruments

Intel

IBM

TATA DOCOMO

VODAPHONE

RELIENCE

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.

5th December 2012, 11:09 PM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND.........

Companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem
1.Samsung

2.Airtel

3.Nokia Siemens

4.Ericcson

5.ZTE

6.Verizon

7.Texas Instruments

8.Intel

9.IBM

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!()()()
4th January 2013, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of 4 sem b.tech ece.......i want to knoe if there is any company for us in bhopal?
4th January 2013, 04:33 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

Quote:
sir,

list of top companies

• Texas Instruments
  • Intel
  • IBM
  • TATA DOCOMO
  • Samsung
  • Airtel
  • Nokia Siemens
  • Ericcson
  • ZTE
  • Verizon
  • VODAPHONE
18th January 2013, 04:01 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?

Quote:
sir,

list of top companies

TATA DOCOMO

Samsung

Ericcson

ZTE

Verizon

Airtel

Nokia Siemens

26th January 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of ECE in 6th sem. I want to take trenning in a company so please tell me a compani in delhi
27th February 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student of ECE branch in 4th sem. sir i want to job in airport sector so where i can do my trainings?
please help me.
my mail id : [email protected]
6th March 2013, 07:28 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem

1.Pinna Infotech LLC.Delhi University

2.SAIT COMPUTER INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY

3.CMC Limited

4.DUCC Systems Pvt. Ltd

5.Ericcson

6.Texas Instruments

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12th March 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am a EC 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in ahemadabad, surat and rajkot area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies---- my e-mail ID is- [email protected]
13th March 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

kya vedicon company EC students ki training karati hai if yes then tell me place around delhi
my gmail id [email protected]
13th March 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

kya vedicon company EC students ki training karati hai if yes then tell me place around delhi
my gmail id [email protected]
13th March 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a EC 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in jaipur area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies as soon as possible ...please---- my e-mail ID is ([email protected])
4th April 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

list of companies offring major training for ec branch at bhopal?????
8th April 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

I m a 6th sem student sir,
And I want a training in GUJARAT.
if possible I am lookng for my training in ISRO AHMEDABAD..
PLZ do rply me..
My mail id is:[email protected]
14th April 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

sir i m ece 6sem. student please recommend me some good companies for 6 month traning
please reply me asap at [email protected]
15th April 2013, 10:06 PM
ranu44

HELLO,

List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem------------------

1.Samsung
2.Airtel
3.Nokia Siemens
4.Ericcson
5.ZTE
6.Verizon
7.Texas Instruments
8.Intel
9.IBM .

This should help
thank you
11th June 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i m ece 6th sem student
i want to do summer vocational training after 6th sem ec
if possible in Isro,amdavad
or radio mirchi amdavad or doordarshan amdavad
if it is possible then my email id is
[email protected]
15th June 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

hi!!! i m e.c. 6th sem student... i want to take training in rajkot so please give me list of e.c. company in rajkot which are giving trining.....
11th August 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

i m 5th sem student of electronic and comm. branch,so please give me best company for my training and specially in bhopal?????????????plz inform me as soon as possible...e-mail i.d.([email protected])
11th August 2013, 08:58 PM
vikramkumariiit

The list of companies which are offering training in electronic and communication engineering after 6th semester are
BHEL
BEL
BSNL
DDL
SYSTIMAX
BHARATH ELECTRONICS LIMITED
IDEA
AIRTEL
NTPC
APTRANCO
APGENCO
ECIL
INFOSYS
WIPRO
TCS
TECH MAHENDHRA
HCL
DELLOID
AMAZON
MICROSOFT
11th August 2013, 10:05 PM
arpina

HELLO,

List of companies offering training in electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem,

1.Samsung
2.Airtel
3.Nokia Siemens
4.Ericcson
5.ZTE
6.Verizon
7.Texas Instruments
8.Intel
9.IBM
10.TATA DOCOMO.

Good luck......
11th August 2013, 11:34 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of companies offering training in electronics and communication:-

TATA DOCOMO

Texas Instruments

Nokia

Intel

IBM

Airtel

Samsung

Airtel

Siemens

Ericcson

ZTE etc.

Best of luck...
12th August 2013, 05:10 PM
manava4
Member+

Quote:
sir,
Hello,

List of companies offering training in the electronics & Communication Engineering Field :

1]Verizon

2]Samsung

3]Nokia Siemens

4]Ericson

5]Tata Docomo

6]Airtel

7]Intel

8]Texas Instruments

9]IBM

10]Vodaphone
26th September 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i 'm in 7th sem with ece sir i want do the 6month indu. Training in jaipur pls tell me best electronic's company &institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?