17th February 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Books to be referred to crack the KAS entrance exam? I have recently passed 12th standard

I have recently passed 12th standard.nw i have changed my subjects from science stresm to arts.actually i want 2 crack kas exam therefore please suggest me some books as i want to prepare myself from today...
Eagerly waiting for your reply

5th May 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred to crack the KAS entrance exam? I have recently passed 12th standard

HI , My name is WASEEM GULZAR .....Senior Analyst wrking at GOOGLE .com

I want to go fr the KAS exams this year ....plz tell me which books to buy fr the PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION to krak the exam in best ..my number is 9999831565 ... email ... [email protected]
5th August 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books to be referred to crack the KAS entrance exam? I have recently passed 12th standard

Hi ,this is shamshad bashir , i am in 2nd yr. Art stream ,(a colligean) and i have been longing for KPS for a long time ,so can u suggest me which books i must read and what imust do to crack KPS examntion. So pls. Send a reply @ [email protected] or give me a call to 9697315107. Thank you sir.
22nd August 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to face kas exam.. i am in 3rd year art stream which book i must read (subject political science)
30th July 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir l have successfully complete puc in commerce section my aim s kas officer how to prepar and which. Books reper sir cll7353275058 [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?