17th February 2012, 06:35 PM
love nagaich

Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?

DEAR M/S,

HELLO,

My son is appearing in the examination of class 10th from C.B.S.E. standard this year, and I want to get his admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.

Thanks and regards,
DR. ZIA KHAN
MOB.NO.= 09839747749
Email = [email protected]
= [email protected]

27th August 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?

Dear Sir/Mam,
My younger brother is studying in 9th class this year(2012) from C.B.S.E standard.He says that the teachers don't pay more attention on studies, they pay attention on extra curriculum where he is studying right now. So,what should I Do in this case. Would it be a right decision for me to take his name back from that school? Parents are thinking for A.M.U .He is very little child and is of 13 years old. We do live in Mirzapur. I don't want to send him there because He is of very little age.I love him very much and can't live without him. So pls suggest me what to do. Will A.M.U be the safe and the best school for my brother?
24th March 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the last day of submission of form for class 11 entrance exam?
22nd December 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

when will the admission form available for 11th class 2014 & what are the Produre ? please reply me sir as soon as possible.

.........................@.........
[email protected]
thank u sir
Rubi kumari.
27th December 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Kindly guide, how can take the admission in 11th calss in AMU When will the admission form available .
30th January 2014, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in 11th in amu ,
17th February 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class 10 {ICSE} BOARD , how can I get admission in class 11 in amu, what are the fee structures, when and where would entrance will be held. from where one should collect and sumbit forms. kindly reply as soon as possible.
8th March 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 10 th standard.l have filled your school form. He is my single kid so I am very much worried about his carrier as well as for better company& environment for him
. As this age is very complicated for him.He is very innocent. Is A.M.U. is safe place for him.please help me in taking decision.
8th March 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 10 th standard.l have filled your school form. He is my single kid so I am very much worried about his carrier as well as for better company& environment for him
. As this age is very complicated for him.He is very innocent. Is A.M.U. is safe place for him.please help me in taking decision.
5th February 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my younger sister is appearing for class 10 from Cbsc bord she interested to take addimision in Amu in class 11 so how she'll get addimision from and when the entrance exam will be held
14th February 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I am tenth passed how can I take admission in amu. and what is its syllabus for entrance? From where can I get its form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?