21st December 2010, 04:26 PM

What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU

i am MCA from ignou in , then get married, for 2 year i was home maker. but now i wanted to do somthing of my own, like any business related to software,or project,can give online help to student.
All these thing i wanted do, don't know how, please, advice

27th February 2012, 03:24 PM
snirmalprakash

Default Re: What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU

Yeah , you might do such a things as you want to more about your field before you are entering into the field . As better you do such a teaching professionals it will be best to you as a home maker.
23rd May 2014, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do, something of my own like any job, business related to software field? I am married woman and having MCA degree from IGNOU

I have completed my MCA before 7 years from IGNOU .I am a married women and now I am interested to do job in software.please help is it possible or is there any root to get a job now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?