21st December 2010, 06:48 PM
ravi prakash672

Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies?

what is the difference between PGDBM and MBA? which is better for further studies?

22nd December 2010, 12:41 AM
amahajan

Smile Re: Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies?

Hiii Ravi
I would tell you the difference between MBA and PGDBM. you msut be knowing about affiliation of AICTE. What happens is that there are so many colleges which run MBA courses but these colleges are not affiliated to AICTE because they simply does not full fill the norm and conditions of AICTE. Therefore the colleges which are affiliated to AICTE they run the MBA program with the name MBA that is a Master degree in Business management and the degree that you will receive will contain MBA degree. On the other side the colleges which are not affiliated to AICTE they run MBA program as PGDBM.

Now the point come which one is better then both are good you can join any program, the difference is that only degree that you will receive will have a name of the course that you have done.I hope you understood both the terms.
22nd December 2010, 07:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies?

Both the courses are considered equivalent. Make sure whichever course you pursue is recognized in the industry. Try to pursue the course from reputed institute.
30th May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies?

Can you please tell me by doing a PGDM course from distance will carry value in the future??? please help me
16th July 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

can i persue advance diploma or pgdbm after b.sc wid electronics from canada..?plz must reply
26th July 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I am M.Com, LL.B with 5 yrs exp in Accounts / Finance ,currently i am into Project Accounts ,what would u prefer to be upgraded PGDBM or PGDPM.Pls reply to [email protected]
25th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies?

what is the difference between PGDBM and MBA what would be the benefit for education
29th October 2012, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue llb after pgdbm.please reply in [email protected]
23rd April 2014, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

the best one is mba becoz it helps in developing in the field of business. you all can do mba from shiats allahabad it is a very good colg for mba in any field like hrm ,finance ,marketing.
17th November 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I am 2011 passout . After words I did job. Now my question is after doing mba
will I get any problem while applying for job due to education gap ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?