18th February 2012, 07:41 PM
karthiktappa

Date of sale of JIPMER medical entrance exam?

my name is karthik.t i just wanna know the dates of jipmer medical entrance exam 2012...date of applications forms,,submission of form,,and exam date,,

19th February 2012, 08:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of JIPMER medical entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthiktappa View Post
my name is karthik.t i just wanna know the dates of jipmer medical entrance exam 2012...date of applications forms,,submission of form,,and exam date,,

Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is the all India Level entrance examination conducted for the admission into MBBS program.

Those candidate have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for SC/ST). Those who are appearing for class 12th exams can also apply.

Also a candidate should have attained the age of 17 years.

EXAM DATE DETAILS :-

JIPMER PG Entrance Exam will be held on 12 February 2012 (Sunday).

Last date for receipt of application of JIPMER entrance exam 12.01.2012 (Thursday)

The examination fee for unreserved and backward category students is Rs 1000/- and for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) the fee is Rs 800/-

I have attached the Question Paper of JIPMER entrance exams Paper .So please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details CLICK HERE

Attached Files
File Type: doc JIPMER2000.doc(140.5 KB, 64 views)
File Type: doc JIPMER2001.doc(77.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: pdf JIPMER2003.pdf(148.8 KB, 97 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?