18th February 2012, 09:06 PM
shyam subramanian

Am i eligible to do CS after completing graduation with 45%?

hi there,

i had completed my 10+2 in 1999 ( 87%) and after that i had completed my graduation in 2002 (45%). I have also completed my PGDBM through symbiosis centre for distance learning. I have been working as manager in NBFC . I am just 30. Am i eligible for doing CS and if yes can i apeear for intermediate exam directly

19th February 2012, 12:37 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do CS after completing graduation with 45%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyam subramanian View Post
hi there,

i had completed my 10+2 in 1999 ( 87%) and after that i had completed my graduation in 2002 (45%). I have also completed my PGDBM through symbiosis centre for distance learning. I have been working as manager in NBFC . I am just 30. Am i eligible for doing CS and if yes can i apeear for intermediate exam directly

Yes , you may directly apply for Intermediate course without apply for Foundation course . Because bachelor degree candidates are eligible for Intermediate course At present your are work as manager in NBFC . The Company secretary course definitely help you to develop your career into high level .

ICSI :- Institute of Company secretary of India . The CS course having three stages namely Foundation Course / Intermediate or Executive course / Final course .

Syllabus for Company Secretary course :-

~~ General and Commercial Laws
~~ Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
~~ Strategic Management
~~ Corporate Compliance Management
~~ Appearances and Pleadings
~~ Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
~~ Company Accounts and Cost & Management Accounting
~~ Securities Laws and Compliances
~~ Alliances and International Trade
~~ Company Law
~~ Company Secretarial Practice
~~ Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
~~ Business Ethics and Sustainability

For Foundation Course :- You should complete 12th standard or equivalent examination in any discipline from recognized university . Your age should not less then 17 years ,

For Intermediate Course :- You should complete bachelor degree or professional course like CA / CWA / CFA etc.. from recognized university or Institution .

For Final course :- If your complete Intermediate or Executive course then your eligible to apply for Final course .

If your complete three stages then you may sent for an training for 15 month for Practical training . If you successfully complete practical training then you registered as Company Secretary of India .

I, suggest you may apply for Intermediate course .
19th February 2012, 10:30 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CS course after completion of Graduation.

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India) is a correspondence course and can be taken any time of a year.

There are three Program of Company Secretary Course:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM:- Candidate having 12th qualification in any stream can be admitted to this course.

EXECUTIVE PROGRAM:- Candidate having completed Foundation Course or having completed Graduation Degree course in any stream can be directly admitted to this Program.

PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM:- Candidate having completed Executive Program can be admitted to this course.

After successfully completing all the Programs of CS the candidate has to undergo a 15 months compulsory piratical training after which the candidate has been registered as Company Secretary.

So you are eligible to apply for Executive Program directly.

For more information you may log on to www.icsi.edu
12th September 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

can i do cs after doing b.com vocational course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?