19th February 2012, 06:46 AM
graze

Which is the best course in ME for me after completion of BE in ECE to get Jobs in Core Companies?

which is the best ME course for BE(ECE) which to get core side jobs other than lecturer

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  2. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  3. Will GATE help me in getting jobs in core companies? How to apply in core companies? I am a 4th year ECE student
  4. How to prepare for Core companies for ECE stream? -- [New]
  5. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  6. How to get Jobs in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  7. Any core side jobs for B.Tech ECe students? Where and how can I apply for it?
  8. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
  9. Job Opportunities for Girls in Core Companies of ECE stream? How to approach for this?
  10. List of companies in which a B.Tech EEE student can get jobs after completion of studies?
  11. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  12. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  13. List of job openings in core companies for an ECE graudate?
  14. How to work in core companies after completing ECE with 75%
  15. Which are the core companies related to Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How could I come to know about the companies hiring B.Tech ECE students in off campus placements?
  17. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course?
  18. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
27th April 2013, 03:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course in ME for me after completion of BE in ECE to get Jobs in Core Companies?

M.E with specialization in VLSI or embedded systems will be suitable for you. Electronic design and technology is yet another area of specialization. M.Tech in communications, M.E in Digital Design, etc can be selected for studies. GATE/TANCET score is mandatory to have admissions. Selection of the specialization subject can be done according to your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?