19th February 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA from Germany after completing B.Tech with 60% marks?

I am a student of b tech 4th year..... up to now i have 60% aggregate and also had backlogs previously........ now i want to do MBA in Germany will it suit me...........

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany?
  2. How to do MBA after completing B.Tech in ECE with 63% marks
  3. IELTS Bands are considerable to study MBA in Germany? -- [New]
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% in 10+2 and 75% marks in B.E(Mechatronics)
  6. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  7. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  8. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to do MS in Germany after completing B.E. with 69% marks?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and GMAT to study MBA in Germany? Total expenses to study MBA in Germany?
  11. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  12. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  13. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  14. How can I get admission in Germany colleges
  15. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. Is it possible for me to do masters degree in Germany if I have only 47% marks in B.Com graduation?
  18. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
25th April 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA from Germany after completing B.Tech with 60% marks?

i have completed my btech but second class degree am i eligible to do mba i germany
22nd February 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA from Germany after completing B.Tech with 60% marks?

i would like to do integrated (MS &MBA).is it possible in germany?i have 76% in btech.i m mech.if i can,suggest a university for me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?