20th February 2012, 10:31 AM
prmukh

Which kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class?

what type of entrance test I have to give after 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class?
  2. Which kind of Entrance Exams should I give to study in Abroad after completion of 12th Class?
  3. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 12th class to become a Chartered Accountant?
  4. Which Entrance Exams should I give after completion of 10th or 12th class to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which Entrance Exams should I give to do Genetic Engineering being a student of 12th Class? Job Opportunities after completion of this course from these colleges?
  6. Can I direct give the entrance test of IIAP after my class 12th? What is the eligibility?
  7. What kind of entrance exams should I study in Abroad after completion of engineering?
  8. What are the various entrance exams one can give after 12th class(PCMBE)?
  9. What kind of Exams can I give after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  10. Can I able to join MBBS after BPT through lateral entry in India?
  11. Entrance exams to join ISRO after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria and minimum marks required in 12th?
  12. What kind of Competitive Exams I can give after completion of MA and B.Ed?
  13. What is the eligibility to give 12th based entrance exams?
  14. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  15. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  16. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
  17. Is the IIT entrance exam same after completion of 12th and diploma course? -- [New]
  18. How to get into Aeronautics course?
20th February 2012, 01:18 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class?

You have not mentioned in which stream you are pursing your 12th standard.

Anyway if you are from Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology then you can appear for various entrance examination for Engineering courses such as IIT JEE, AIEEE, VIT EEE, BITSAT and many more State JEE etc. and for Medical Courses you can appear entrance exam like AIPMT, AFMC, and other Medical entrances conducted by State JEE and other institutions.

If you are interested in Law then you can appear for CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) for admission to 5years Integrated LL.B.

Entrance exam for BBA(Bachelor in Business Administration) and BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) can also be given after 12th.

If you are interested for Defence sector then you can appear for NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC for entry in to Indian Army, Navy and Air Force wing of NDA.

So depending upon your educational qualification and interest upon the career, you can chose your favourite line.
20th February 2012, 01:35 PM
Steve Jobs_

Default Re: Which kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class?

Friend You not define for which course do you want to give entrance exam there are lot of entrance exam held some for GRADUATION COURSE LIKE BCA,B.TECH,IPS,NDA,BBA,etc...
so I requested you to declare for which course do you want to give entrance exam.
And I want to tell you that After 12th there are lot of oppurtunities like :

B.tech if you are from science stream
BBA,BA,BCA,B.COM etc.. if you are from commerce stream
BANK CLERK
NDA
IPS
etc..

Good Luck.
20th February 2012, 02:27 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

the following are the Entrance exam list :

- admission test for lcfai tech ATIT
- AICE
- AICET
- AIEEE
- AMIE
- AMIETE
- Amrita schools of engineering btech entrance exam
- annamalai university entrance exam
- BEE
- BIHER
- BITSAT
- CIPET
- Delhi CEE
- ECET
- GATE
- IIMS
- IIIT PGEE
- IIMS
- IIT JEE
- ISAT
- JMI
- JNU EEE
- JNTU PACET
- KEAM
- KIITEE
- MERI
- MP PET
- NATA
- NIT
- NSIT
- PMUET
- RPET
- SPA
- SRM EEE
- TMI BITS
- UPES
- VITEEE
20th February 2012, 05:53 PM
ankitkrmishra

After 12th you have many option for your career.
First of all the subject you have choosen in the 12th has been confirmed.
If you have selected the maths then:

IIT,
AIEEE,
UPTU
are the entrance exam for engineering and you have done your graduation after your graduation you may enter in the IAS/IPS officers.

If you have chosen Commerce then you may done:
Chartered Accountant
Commercial lawyer
Bank/branch manager
Working for the reserve bank
Stock broker
Mortgage broker
Maths/accounting/ economics/ business teacher/lecturer
Chartered financial analyst
Policy analyst
Minister of finance/commerce
Tax auditor
7th March 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

good evening
i am a student of commerce stream m little bit confuse about what to do
after 2, i am intrested in giving bank exam so could i know what should i dfo
one thing i want to tell you dat i have stamina to learn more as compare to poractical
part
31st March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello...i m iqbal kaur and have given my 12th. Exams in commerce stream...intersted in business and economics ...plz suggest me
how to utilise my time till the result...plz reply ......any kind of entrance exam...
7th January 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which stream of B.tech is useful for IPS/NDA?
16th February 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

ashima jain
i ve takn commrece wd maths n wnt 2 ask wt kind of entrance i'l gv aftr bords of this year???
13th May 2013, 06:16 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend,,,,

kind of Entrance Exams can I give after completion of 12th class
----------------------------------------

1.Delhi CEE
2.amie
3.acie
4.jntu pacet
5.cipet
6.bihar
7.nit
8.srm eee
9.iit-jee
10.nsit
11.iims
12.tmi bits
13.meri
14.gate
15.nata
16.mp pet
17.bee
18.jnu eee
19.o-jee
20.amie
21st November 2013, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

how to step to give bank exam after 12th standard?
13th February 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

nisha hi my q. is what exam should i give after 12
4th May 2015, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam should be given for banking and finance course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?