20th February 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?

i am working in a full time firm. i wish to do M Phil in distance education course pleease give me the names of university offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  2. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information about the universities offering long distance learning programme in Biochemistry?
  4. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  5. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  6. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course?
  7. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course? -- [New]
  8. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  9. List of Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science in Distance Learning and approved by UGC?
  10. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  12. Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?
  13. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  14. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  15. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  16. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  17. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  18. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
18th March 2012, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?

i am working in a full time firm. i wish to do M Phil in distance education course pleease give me the names of university offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?.how can i do the course through distant education? give details.
2nd October 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the universities offering M.Phil biochemistry distance learning course?

I completed Msc Biotechnology,i wish to do Mphil distance education course in Biochemistry give the universities names
22nd June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc in biochemistry now i want to do M.Phil in biochemistry please give the universities name which offer in distance education in M.phil
21st April 2014, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.tech. Biotechnology.am i eligible to do m.phill biochemistry
30th June 2019, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest name of universities who offeres Mphil in biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?