22nd December 2010, 06:07 PM
mum9

Colleges offering MSc in Biotech and related field? Syllabus and also date of submitting the application forms?

dear sir/madam,
i want to know about various colleges offering MSc.in biotech and related field along with the syllabus and also the date of giving their application forms

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering M.Sc in Genetics under DU? Eligibility and Fee structure for this course? Last date to submit application forms for this course?
  2. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. Where can I get application forms for MSc Biotech in Punjab University?
  4. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  5. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  6. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  7. What is the last date followed for submitting IP application forms for M.Tech course? -- [New]
  8. Is Andhra University offering M.Ed through correspondence? what is the last date for submitting application?
  9. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  12. Different entrance exams for MSc Biotech course? Date of sale of application forms and the entrance exam date? Old question papers of IIT JAM Biotech, JNU CBEE and other MSc entrance exams?
  13. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  14. How to get a job in biotech field after passing MSc Biotechnology?
  15. How to take admission in MSc Biotech? Which are the colleges offering this opportunity?
  16. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  17. BSC in Nautical Science entrance test: exam date and last date for submitting application forms
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
24th December 2010, 03:45 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc in Biotech and related field? Syllabus and also date of submitting the application forms?

Hi,
Colleges are
1. St. Stephen, Delhi
2. Presidency, Kolkata
3. st Xavier's, Mumbai.

All the best.
26th August 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering MSc in Biotech and related field? Syllabus and also date of submitting the application forms?

I wanted to do msc in biotechnology but mine 6th sem results had not yet came because I have to collect it from university. And it will be taking more days to get it.so what should I do for it? Can I get admission in msc? If it is yes so please tell which college it is???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?