21st February 2012, 01:06 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Ophthalmology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The field of medical science is a very difficult one since it has the direct repercussions on the life of the people. One simple mistake and there could be an irreparable damage. Thus the candidates taking the exam are expected to be very thorough with their knowledge of the subject. The fact that the questions asked in the paper are simple is true. However the candidates need to answer them in a very elaborate manner and incorporate the maximum amount of details based on which they can score more. The candidates should leave no room for inadequate details and also incorporate the maximum number of diagrams to follow up the explanations. Below are attached some of the previous year's question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/baba-farid-...mology-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) E.N.T. Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  2. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pharmacology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Biochemistry-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology- B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Physiology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Forensic Medicine Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Pathology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (2nd Prof.) Microbiology-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(2nd Prof.) General and Dental Pharmacology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (2nd Prof.) General Microbiology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S.(1st Prof.) General Human Anatomy Exam _ Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-II Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [New]
  17. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 2nd Prof.-Pathology-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) Community Medicine-I Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?