22nd December 2010, 07:52 PM
jayavaradhan

Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?

Of the following universities in germany, which shall i prefer conidering my masters in molecular biotechnology

1."University of Bonn","Bonn, Germany"
2.University of Heidelberg","Heidelburg, Germany"
3.Technische Universität Dresden","Dresden,
Pressestelle, Germany
4.TU Kaiserslautern","Kaiserslautern, Germany
5.University of Gottingen","Gottingen, Germany
6.Freie Universität Berlin","Berlin, Germany

reply me plz, tat ll b of great help to me

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  2. What courses can I do as masters after getting B.S in molecular biology and biotechnology?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Molecular Biology & Biotechnology at West Bengal? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  6. List of Professional courses available for Biochemistry students?
  7. List of universities in Germany where I can carry out further procedures?
  8. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  9. Which are the universities in Saudi Arabia offering Ph.d in Biotechnology
  10. Names of universities in UK offering Dual Masters Degree Course in Biotechnology?
  11. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad? -- [New]
  12. How many subjects are there in Biotech and which are they
  13. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
  14. How can I get in German universities for Masters?
  15. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  16. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  17. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  18. Colleges offering Masters in Molecular Biology in India? -- [Most Discussed]
28th May 2011, 08:04 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?

All these Universities are foreign Universities and all are good..
I specially know about University of Gottingen", Germany....
This is very good university and college campus is also good and they provide study Material For students which is really helpful for students...
7th April 2012, 04:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?

is there any GPA requirement for admission into german universities or only GRE and TOEFL are sufficient tools to get into a good school for pharmaceuticla biotechnology or pharamceutical chameistry . my GPA is 2.65 in PharmD and got 71 in local GAT and i expect a good scere in international GRE . what are my chances for getting admission and scholarship .
11th December 2015, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of getting admitted in a german university for a master's of clinical pharmacy with a GPA of 2.65 !? And Is there any courses or test to improve this GPA !? Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?