21st February 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?

hi sir,
i am shruti and i am currently doing b.sc biotechnology and wanted to persue my study in biotechnology for m.sc also but now i am in the big dilema as everyone is suggesting me not to opt for biotechnology as it has no career in india atleast and to opt for pure science like biochemistry so,what should i do now. And i am also thinking that can i opt for nanotechnology and how much scope does it has.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  2. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  3. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
  4. Colleges providing MSc Nanotechnology in Bangalore? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  7. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  8. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  9. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do MS in Nanotechnology after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  12. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  13. Scope in the field of Nanotechnology?
  14. How to do M.Tech in Nanotechnology after pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  15. Is it possible to do MSc Nanotechnology after BSc Microbiology?
  16. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  17. What fields in Nanotechnology have highest scope to make a good career?
  18. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
20th May 2012, 02:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?

do really microbiology have no future???i am a 2nd yr student going to the 3rd..can plz help me out i am now hopeless.....
22nd July 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?

what is the fees& salary in biotechnology or nano technology?
4th August 2012, 05:36 PM
singhhr23

Scope is not limited but rest is depending upon your Specialization in MSc and your interest.

M.Sc in Biochemistry is a 2 year post graduate programme which includes study of various subjects such as molecular biology, Enzymology, clinical biochemistry, biochemical techniques, and so on. The course aims in providing knowledge regarding the structure and function of living organisms at molecular level. The course is gaining much popularity among the students as it offers immense scope both in respect of higher study options and also for pursuing a career.
Studies options after M.Sc in Biochemistry
• Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) in Biochemistry
• Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Biochemistry
• Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Biochemistry
In addition to these, there are also various certification courses which can be done after the M.Sc in Biochemistry course. They are
• Certificate Course in Applied Biochemistry
• Certificate Course in Clinical Biochemistry
• Higher Diploma in Applied Biochemistry

Job Opportunities in Private sector:

They can work in different firms such as
Research laboratories
Pharmaceutical industries,
Diagnostic centres
Bbiotech firms
Hospitals
Agricultural industries
Drug manufacturing companies
Forensic departments
Cosmetic industries
Food institutes
Health care centres
Clinical labs

Job Opportunities in Government sector:

The M.Sc in Biochemistry graduates have huge possibilities of securing a job in various government sectors such as
The agriculture and fisheries department
Environmental pollution control board
Government hospitals
Public health entities
Blood service units
Cancer research institutes
Public health laboratories
Forensic science department
Overseas development board
Social welfare board, and so on.
Biochemists are also highly demanded in several pharmaceutical firms, food industries and agro chemical companies so as to build up newer products.

Thanks...
17th December 2012, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

can we go for biochemistry after doing B.sc (maths)
21st September 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH INCOME IN MOUTH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?